Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Arsenal sees this, decides to leave it alone, and walks closer to the monolith.

1 Like

“Rahi?” It asked, entering the one to his right

The body flinches.

The eleven tablets rest in their craters, spread throughout the island.

Lorens gets up from his bed, he looks around the dark room and grabs a nearby torch.
He looks at Candidus and looks for Caeruleus. He doesn’t find Caeruleus only his two Tomes are on his bed.

@Omega_Tahu Valdul looks at the draone, “Melee attacks, please” He says, It wont work if you shoot me!" He concludes

@KAI_BORG “Okay,” Tarkur says, “Have there been casualties?” He continues, “Could be good to know now that the enemy launches blast from the sky.” He concluded.

“Yep, killed this weirdo who kept trying to break my armour… did prove himself useful in the end though, managed to destroy about 20 of those drones at once before the crater shot hit.” Kore replied as Kelratz started to fiddle with some of the items scattered around.

He entered a room with a abnormally large (about a meter tall) and sleeping protodite, as well as a large stone door connected to a scale, a equally large and empty platter on the other side of the room.[quote=“Tarkur, post:6708, topic:43892”]
Valdul looks at the draone, “Melee attacks, please” He says, It wont work if you shoot me!" He concludes
[/quote]

The drone nears him and pulls back a fist, waiting for a signal.

Valduk blocks the attack and temporarily grew stronger, He readied a counter attack with his hammer saying “The hammer strikes, The flames awake” suddebly two elementals stood besides him both each the size of a toa, They attack together.

The drone moves away and avoids the attack. “Can you describe in detail how that ability works?”

OOC: @Tarkur What happened while I was gone? Where are Tarkur, Bernard, and Athena?

@Toa_Vladin OOC: Athena, Bernard and Tarkur are in @KAI_BORG’s characters base since Keltraz is now able to get everybody home.

@Omega_Tahu “It’s magic that’s affected by abilities, what more is it to say?” he explains

1 Like

“I know that I want to go home, butdo I reallywant this?”

“Well, Everything is going to be, okay!” Bernard says. Tarkur continues his discussion with Keltraz.and Kore

“Can I ask you something? Are we from the same universe? It may be possible, why not.”

@Toa_Vladin “I dunno!” He says, “Where gonna stay here for awhile longer to get as many people gathered as possible, If that’s any help.” Bernard says trying to reassure Athena.

@KAI_BORG “Where there any casualties?” Tarkur asks again referring to the giant blast from the sky.

“Oh! I have an idea! Search for our youtube channel! If you an find him, then you are from the same dimension! And it will be awesome!”

“How will a youtube channel tell us that for all we know, It maybe exist in my universe too.” He says unmotivated but he takes up his phone anyways.

“As I said, the weird magic dude from what I can tell. Tiny overs there sure didn’t pick him up when he was scanning the island, so he was probably vaporized in the blast.” Kore replied.

1 Like

“Okay, magic?” Tarkur asks confused by the word.

“What dictates how the firey beings are summoned? How does it work? What are those beings?”

“The hammer those most of the work!” He says “Also there’s this mountain I have a strange connection to:” He continues “Those are Elementals!” he concludes as the two Elementals disappear into nothing