Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Runa hovered a ball of energy over the tablet, seeing if it would self-power. “Interesting…”

The energy would be drawn into the tablet charging it.

V.E. laughs,
“It looks like you found a great find.”

Symphony and Antama train in the canyons.

Lorens and Candidus train in the great hall of Symphony’s mountain base.

“Sweet”

“Yeah” she replies as she went up to him “We should be going now, right?” She adds

“indeed we should.” Echo nods

Azure started walking in the direction towards the scrapyard

“So it seems.” He says.

V,E, asks,
“What do you plan to do with it?”

Unit 02 beeps:

Ignition Scripts are the simplest scripts, simply having 1 type, 1 purpose, 1-2 effects, and 1 purpose
Cast are the most common, having more than two effects and even sub-type and sub-elements and sub-purpose at times.
Transmutations are scripts that change an existing object’s features and structure.
Network Scripts are scripts used in unison, like Circuit. However Network needs more than one user.
I am unable to do circuit scripts, so I won’t mention it in detail. However their just like Network Scripts, except with one user.

“I don’t know yet.” Runa says. “But I know I have to keep it. There’s some people on the island I definitely don’t want to have it.”

Meanwhile…

Coron exits the jungle, having lost his traveling companions. Ghrr, I’m going to need to find more pawns. He thinks.

V.E. smiles,
“You have enemies, I can’t wait to meet them.”
His smile looks nearly wicked,
“Because I plan on them meeting their worst nightmare. My nightmares are tests, it will be up to them if they can succeed their own nightmare.”

Symphony and Antama continue training, they start to take even more seriously.

Ooc- sorry im at a birthday party atm. Will be off and on.

Ic- echo follows

OOC: No problem dude.

IC: Azure looks at him and smiles

1 Like

Echo can’t help but smile back, he takes her hand as he walks.

Azure continues smiling as they walk.

Runa seems conflicted about that statement.

V.E. laughs,
“I wonder if they can handle their own nightmares?”

Symphony and Antama continue training, Antama is starting to wear out.

Lorens and Candidus take a break from all their training, they feel limp from all of it.

The Toa draws a giant sword and rushes towards Other, power nulling crystal taking effect as soon as the sword is drawn

The megas script deactivates and Other draws his other sword. He swings downwards with the left sword and if that missed he would take a step forwards, thrusting at the toa with the sword in his right hand.