Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Nice to meet you. I’ve heard stories about the Toa and their valor.” He says, looking around. “But these pink things in the cloth are new.”

“I’m not sure I want to trust someone who refers to himself as ‘Bringer of Death’”

Lorens being quite groggy walks away from the beach looking for food

OOC: Yes. You’re not Distraxx, Callanlof’s friend?
http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/239499
Or is it just a coincidence?
IC: @Runa “Excuse me… Runa… But where are we?”

Ideruba sits and does an attempt to brood a bit

Vlad was still wandering around.

He shrugs. “Eh, nothin’ I haven’t heard.” He says.“Pretty understandable. But It’s just a job title.” He gestures to himself, specifically his skeletal look. “I’m surprised that’s your biggest concern here.” He looks at Vladin and shrugs. “I dunno.”

1 Like

Lorens ends up hitting his head against a tree, he finds himself stuck.

Helias hesitates a bit “I’m Helias” He reaches his hand out for a handshake “Tell me about your job”

Vladin was pretty sad. So nobody knew where they are.
“Anyway, I am Vladin, Toa Epsilon of Fire.”

“Nice to meet you.” He shakes it. “And I lead an army who help ferry deceased souls to their afterlife.” He looks at Vladin. “Nice to meet you as well.”

“Are you… A Toa?”

Lorens starts calling in a strange language, he still stuck to the tree.

OOC: No, that’s spelled differently and a different person. Our self-mocs are different as well. I think if that was me I’d know who that was :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Norax looks around some more. As long as no one mentions Kohlii, I’m fine with being here.

2 Likes

OOC: Ah. Sorry then.

1 Like

"No, I am something called a Kaiko. I am from the Garius Station within the planet of Garius.

“Garius? Wow! So there are aliens on other planets? I thought that Spherus Magna and it’s other versions are the only ones populated!”

Helias’ eyes widen, realizing he’s dealing with what pretty much amounts to a deity.

“Yeah. In fact, there’s a whole other planet of life in that system besides mine as well.” He turns to Helias. “Yeah, but I get a lot of help from that army I told you about. Plus my speed definitely isn’t a downside.”

“And you heard about Spherus Magna?”