Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

T.Tekan only grinned, his body suddenly twisting, moving as if instinctively as his eyes stared forward.

“Unfortunately for you, due to this odd way of going about it, my connection to the light is still active, and so I can sense where it is no longer appearing, and where said ‘disappearance’ or blockage is, i.e, you.~” Tekan replied as his head turned to stare directly at Elren, his eyes not seeing him, but the action itself enough to show he was either bluffing and extremely lucky, or he meant what he said.

“It’s a benefit over using shadows, they can’t detect such as this so easily.”

Erlen stares at him, “True…I’m being to easy on you, but try to find me in this darkness.”
He leaves the pillar of light.

“Why should I? All I care of is removing this stain who is planning to eradicate us all to ensure his own peace and prosperity.” Tekan called back as he calmly indicated Eric.

“I said I would punish both of you…”
Elren becomes fully silent after saying those few words.
He watches T.Tekan’s action, because he is not affected by his own illusion.

1 Like

“How about you help me remove him first? Then I will allow your punishment without resistance nor planned for recompense. What do you say?”

There is no answer, only silence and darkness.

“Fine, be that way. I rarely offer deals such as this, so to ignore one is quite foolish.”

Still no answer.

Tekan also remained silent, seemingly uncaring and unaware, yet in truth he was using his power to sense all the light around him, easily picking up on any moving beings not already covered by shade and shadow.

1 Like

Elren mumbles something,

“Type: Creation
Sub-type: armor
Purpose: to protect the user from extreme heat and lack there of (cold)
Sub-purpose: to protect user from light and shadows
Sub-purpose: to overlay user’s armor, to “hide” the creation
Effect: Protect User from heat and lack there of (cold)
Sub-effect: protect user from light and shadows
Sub-effect: Overlay creation over old armor to hide the creation
Sub-effect: Drain Megas
Element: Pure Megas”

Like a blip disappearing from a radar, Elren disappears from the light. However, T.Tekan might be able to feel a cold get closer.

OOC: I mean, he’s mainly picking up on the lack of light Elren’s form creates but… eh, this could work.

IC: “Also, quick warning. Distract me and my focus, and this beam goes out of control in a way not even I could handle, deal with, nor regain control of before large levels of damage are dealt.” T.Tekan added, humming cheerily.

Elren stops his movement, “Get rid of it then. You shouldn’t need it to fight.”

“If I do that you have an unfair advantage of both keeping me blind, and opening me up to utter annihilation by the stain I’m trying to remove, who, once again, is willing to essentially nuke people over minor arguments of ownership of a pile of scraps.” T.Tekan informed him.

“Currently I have the upper hand due to you not wanting to unleash this. Now, how about you consider my previous deal before I choose to retract it, and no longer hold it out for offer?” Tekan hissed, twitching slightly

“I can remove the blindness, but your punishment will come…so will his.”
Elren sighs, his Axe gets even colder,
“Do you want to fight or be frozen? I couldn’t give a crap about your ‘light’ so get rid of it.”

“Tell me, is my deal that bad? We work together to stop a threat I doubt you can deal with on your own, and I offer myself up for my punishment willingly, and with no plans for future revenge. Think upon it a little will you?” T.Tekan replied, arching an eyebrow.

“Also, he who cares not doth protests too much.”

“I don’t make deals with my convicts so I can’t accept it.”
The Axe gets even colder, the dirt would harden from the cold and any form of liquid would start to freeze. It still gets colder,
“But I would love to here more of your ‘deal’.”

“I am no convict. But, seeing as how you are willing to listen, this is my deal. You remove this warp and we work together to remove a common enemy. The one who nukes over the smallest confrontations, The one who’s power grows exponentially by the second and can expand his empire, weaponry and defenses in mere moments! The feeble spawn I was already trying to limit. And if you do such, I will, after his defeat, allow you to dole out whatever punishment of yours this is, and plan no future revenge, nor recompense for this action, against you.”

“I’ll tell you the truth. you never moved, but I disagree you are a convict, charged with murder.”
The Frosting Axe gets much, much colder, breath can be seen.
“And my compatriots are already preparing for your enemy.”
The illusion goes away only for T.Tekan, like a fog.

“And this is determined how?” T.Tekan asked as the illusion cleared, giving a grin of happiness as he snapped his fingers, the beam of light cutting off instantly as the disks descent suddenly increased rapidly, growing smaller as it flew back to him before he caught it, the mirror back to its original size.

“Tell me, what have I done that determines your charge of murder? I have killed none, hurt none, I have only attempted such on one being, another who has already shown his willingness to kill all, and who I’m quite certain already has done such.”

1 Like

“You killed two dozen plants and seven animals!”
Elren points to the seven dead animal bodies and the two dozen destroyed plants.
His Axe still gets colder, making most fur-covered being shiver if they were around.
“All life is sacred!”
OOC: GOOD NIGHT!