Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“And who says I killed them? Besides the mild wreckage, removal of the stains bases, and the glassing of the area around them, which I will admit was a bit excessive, but hey, anger does that. I’ve done naught else. In truth, it was most likely him and his uncaring drones, for you can’t fully blame my light, sure, I probably caused a touch of that, but not all, for if I had, there wouldn’t have been even ash left, nor would the forest still be unlit, and they still have their fur.” He growled, cocking his head with a twitch as he counted out his reasoning’s.

OOC: Beat that. Besides Eric, T.Tekan hasn’t been aiming to kill anything else… purposefully…

OOC: I’m back for the coming 34 minutes.

Athena turned to him.
“He knows more about you than you about yourself? This doesn’t make any sense! You are from separate dimensions, after all!”
OOC: Have I lost something important?

@Toa_Vladin OOC: If Vlad and Vladin or any other of your characters were at the scrapyard then they’re ded! Omega_Tahu launched a giant beam or something there and Valduk was gunned down by drones

“I don’t know how it works!” Tarkur let out annoyed, “I created Tarkur’s character in my world!” Bernard coldly replied, “What he said!” Tarkur added

OOC: Let’s say that Vladin left the scrapyard :open_mouth:

IC: “So you two are connected, just because you “built” him?”
She said, disgusted and curious in the same time.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin “We don’t know!” They both exclaimed, “I only built him, his universe was created from what my mind had made up for him!” Bernard goes on and explain there relation to each other, “What he said.” Tarkur commented again ignoring most of the conversation

@BrokenAxels OOC: WANNA RP?

Ooc- sorry I slept in lol

Ic- Echo tries kissing her back but due to his face being mostly mechanica he had no lips, so he just kind of bumps her head awkwardly.

1 Like

@BrokenAxels OOC: No problemo!

IC: Azure laughs a bit “I think I prefer the spider!” she joked kissing him some more

Echo laughs, and lets her “really now? I can always put it back on” he jokes

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “No, don’t do that I was joking!” she exclaimed. She looks at him and then she laughs a bit the kissing had stopped as Azure’s stomach started to make a sound. “Oh… Yeah food, right.” she says remembering that she was hungry. “Should we continue?” she asks just to make sure with Echo that it was fine to resume their search for food.

1 Like

“Yeah, you definitely need food” he nods

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “So should we go?” she asked just to be extra sure. She really didn’t want to screw this up

“We should” he states

1 Like

“Okay!” she replies she lets go of Echo so that she could get ashore

@BrokenAxels OOC: About yesterday I had to leave due to a Math exam that I had today so yeah I will probably have more time to play today.

Ooc- that’s cool man, i hope you did well

Ic- Echo swims back to the lemon tree and grabs his mask and puts it on.

1 Like

“You both caused a fight and in that fight, those living things died”
Elren’s Axe gets much colder, now around -25 celcius.

Symphony appears next to (@Runa) Arsenal and asks him,
“Will these help?”
He points to the falling debree.

Antama continues to float, now about 50 miles away from the island and 95% healed.

Lorens and his group leave the forest and near the mountain. Lorens knocks on the wall. (@Omega_Tahu)

@BrokenAxels OOC: Yeah I hope, anyways had to move the hen house right after I wrote the last post so yeah but hopefully I’ll be able to play undisturbed now.

Azure was now on the solid ground trying to get some of the water off her armour.

“Hey, I did not cause this, he did when he tried to wreck the island we are stuck on, and proved himself a danger to my own life through his sudden gain of power at an unbelievable rate, with weapons, tools, items and skills he should not have access to in this realm. Or did you not see the massive crater and that which he used to cause it?
Which also probably killed many more animals than you see here? Besides, it’s not like I tried to kill them, I don’t even believe I’ve attacked in that direction yet, only he has.” Tekan pointed out.

“Also, who are you to judge another’s crimes? To determine whether they live or die? This is not your realm nor mine. Neither of us rule here. Neither of us may claim ownership of any position of power. You are no judge nor gatekeeper, you are just one who wishes to impose you own will upon another to prove to yourself and those around you of your power. To try and cause false worship of the powerful being you wish them to perceive. Do not judge me for crimes I did not commit with a purpose until you yourself will admit to your own, and recognize your pride, and the descent that comes with it as you follow and allow your minds consumption by it.”

1 Like

“I am Guardian. It has been my duty since birth to be a judge, wherever I am. You may of not directly caused this destruction, but you still had a hand in it… I saw the pit and I will deal a worse punishment to the one who caused it. However all I have are two beings as suspects to the crime, thus I must judge them accordingly, till I find the truth. Either way I will find the foundation of the truth and will punish the criminal. If you are as you say, your punishment will simply be a work service of caring for this garden.”

The Axe still gets colder.

1 Like

T.Tekan growled, his form shimmering for a moment, a flicker of something… else showing up, something much, much different than any form he’d shown yet, before he quickly shook his head, his form resettling as he gave a gruff, “Fine. I’ve already agreed I’d accept your punishment, and bare no revenge, if a little resentment.” in reply.

“Also, if you continue with your temperature changing, you’ll be killing more than what you’ve shown to me. I don’t believe this island is built for temperatures such as that. It appears much to tropical for that.” Tekan commented as he turned, adding, “Also, I have visited the Pit myself many times, if not the one the same one as what you are referring to, or so I believe.” over his shoulder.