Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Ooc- it’s cool i had to go do stuff with family, i’m cooking right now so give me some time then i can rp

2 Likes

OOC: Yeah no worries. I’ll be playing Okotan adventures in the meantime so that’s fine.

Elren points towards the scrapyard,
“That’s the pit.”
The Axe warms up, to the normal temperature,
“Those drones you were fighting are still in the illusion. So, I would leave here, soon. I suggest you go to that mountain, but do not attack the metal wall…”

The plasma cannon aims at Lorens. Lorens stops knocking and backs away, hands in the air.
(@Omega_Tahu)
“Hello?”

Ooc- I’m back @Tarkur

Ic- Echo waits for his armor to dry, not quite thinking about that at first.

1 Like

“Ah, that one. Also, are you sure you do not wish for my help? I can’t assure you, this stain will not be easy to remove. He always finds someway to survive, somehow invents some new form of defense in only moments, no matter the improbability of such happening, and somehow making such work even in situations where it shouldn’t apply.”

OOC: Yay

@BrokenAxels Azure had gotten rid of most of the water on her. “So food, right first priority!” she says.

“I think you don’t understand. I punish not kill.”
Elren sighs,
“It would be hypocritical of me to kill, as a judge.”

“I could find a use for them, yes.” He responded.

“Kill or not, I can assure you that if you don’t properly deal with him, he will quickly build himself back up to this power to kill, and destroy even more, even if he has only the smallest amount of supplies.” Tekan infomred him, before cocking his head in an inquisitive way, a glare suddenly forming.

“Oh, So you won’t threaten him with death but you will threaten me?” He growled.

“yeah you definitely need to worry about living above anything” he agrees

1 Like

“Yeah, just not use to having a stomach yet you know.” she says “Anyways where do I find you fruits” She thought for herself

1 Like

“i understand.” he nods “wait until you try meat. it’s delicious”

“Meat? like dead animals?” She says unsure of what Echo just said “I’ve heard that it is supposed to be good.” she continues drawing the assumption they’re talking about the same sort of meat

1 Like

“what other meat would i be talking about?” he questions

Ooc- stranger danger

1 Like

OOC: Good one! :laughing:

“I don’t know what meat you might have in Okoto!” she states

“Ah, we have animals like deer and elk and all that good stuff. What do you have where you come from?”

1 Like

“We have to many species for me to count, Anyhow the once mostly used for consumption is cows, pigs and chickens but as I said there are way more some edible some not and yeah we have deer and elk too.” she happily explains

“I think we have those, definitely not common in my region though.”

1 Like

“Oh… you do that’s cool!” she replies “In our world, they are way too common!” she continues

“Must be plenty of food then” he laughs