Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The last intact building was surrounded by drones and nektann and all sorts of stuff, as well as near where Tekan and Elren were.

OOC:

Their at Symphony’s mountain…Emperor made a wall, and we made a turret there…

IC: Elren looks at the drones,
“You’re not living, just a type of science.”
He hovers closer to them,
“Stop now or you will be destroyed.”
Elren holds out his Axe, (@KAI_BORG)
“Hey, criminal I’d get away from here! I’ll talk to you later about your civil service!”
His Axe lowers in tempurature, getting colder.

OOC: I see, wrong wall. Doesn’t help that both of us have plasma cannons either

The drones raise their blasters as he approaches, activating the shields. Eric stands behind them. “What do you want? First off, who are you?”

Runa looks around for anywhere they have the least attention. It didn’t have to have no attention, just less than the rest.

Energy Counters: 8

Definitely the side Elren and Tekan weren’t on.

Runa flew up to that side, on guard just in case.

Energy Counters: 9

Nameless had used explosive bolts to dig a decent sized hole by now, and had started to use his gathered materials to build, keeping the interesting, broken up weapon in shadowspace for now.

“I am Elren the Guardian, I judge the law and I find you and the one you fight guilty of murder! Not to mention attempted murder, destruction of the garden and a few other things…”
Elren smirks,
“The one you fight already surrendered to my judgement, you’ll be next.”
His pure megas spears circle him, his new light-like (pure megas ish) overlay covers his armor. His Frostling Axe still gets much colder.

The drone at the gate recovers, and sends information.

The drones in front of Runa raise their weapons and shields. “Halt! We are busy, please come again later!”

Eric stays quiet, sizing up the new arrival. “It’s for the greater good, the people in the graveyard would be trouble later if left to fester.”

“I’ll be the judge of that, once they commit the crime, but I deal with the now crimes, not the future ones.”
Elren’s Axe continues getting colder, it’s roughly -12 Celsius and going down fast.

Runa sighs playfully. “Do I have to?” He materializes his scythe and starts twirling it a bit.

Energy Counters: 10

“The sentence for murder is usually death, and that is what you said you had convicted me of. Therefore, you chose my death for me.” Tekan replied, shrugging his shoulders as he attempted to move, falling over.

“Oh dear, I forgot how draining that was… the recharge from his foolish decision to redirect that or not…” T.Tekan mumble from his place on the ground.

OOC: Also, tell me, how fast do you think your Kanoka’d have to spin to adapt to a covenant level glassing beam? And how long do you think they’d last at that speed, @Omega_tahu?

“I thought I told what your punishment was…and that I won’t kill. However that doesn’t mean I can’t send you to recovery for seven months.”
Elren smiles.putting a finger saying “hush” over his mouth.

1 Like

Inverse looks at Lync for a moment, body shifting and melding. A moment later, a perfectly-to-scale version of Lync, the same mirror-iridescent shade as Inverse’s body, is walking beside her. “She” smiles at Lync once, body blooming and twisting back to Inverse’s original body.

Now now Arc.

Name calling is bad.

@Runa

1 Like

“Ignore…Arc.” Coron says. “From that I can tell she’s just a hostile person. She’ll warm up to you eventually.”

Eric shrugs. “It’s your choice.”

“It’d be best that way.”

OOC: Not too fast if it’s out of Kore’s field, plus there’s very little friction with the vacuum and magnets and all

Elren hovers closer,
“Now then what’s your story. I want the truth.”

The Axe still gets colder.

OOC: No, I meant with the beam of light, also, so you’re telling me this Kanoka can basically create an adaptation that’s essentially to a small sun’s/Nova blasts level of heat that easily?

Runa shrugs. “Alright.” He backs up a few meters, before using some energy to rush his way forward towards the wall at Mach 1, the resulting shockwave ensuing, and blasting at it with a fistful of destructive energy.

[spoiler]Energy Counters: 6

2 used by Mack 1 takeoff without charge.
3 used for powerful blast[/spoiler]

“The being was causing quite a few problems to our production capabilities, and seemed quite violent when we encountered him.”

OOC: Most was repelled by the shield.

Runa probably breaks through the first drone, but then…

Insert Repeller Shield

All the remaining force behind that punch is suddenly bounced back at Runa.

“Who made that crater?”
Elren asks.

OOC: Elren only wants to keep the peace, so he may be less of an enemy than you think…