Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Order of Mata Nui?” Tarkur asked, “yeah it’s an organization that tries to keep the mysteries of the great beings secret.” Bernard explained to Tarkur who had no idea of what it was “Oh… Ok.” Tarkur replied

“Yeah and she is a top agent! She is Helryx’s right hand!”

1 Like

“Yeah I’m familiar with the name Helryx I believe I know her but can’t place her with a description of any other Water Toa I’ve met.” Tarkur replies, So should we find cover soon?" Bernard asked

“Really? You don’t know any Toa of Water agent that Helryx send to her top missions?”
Then she looked at Bernard.
“Yeah let’s look for a cave.”
OOC: It would be so awesome if his answer would be yes.

Ooc- im back
Ic- Echo looks at the jungle. He spots a banana tree and points “found some fruit.”

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin “Nope but I don’t travel much, I like Metru Nui too much to go away for longer trips to other islands!” Tarkur explained, Before Bernard could answer Tarkur cut in “Brace yourselves!” As he activated his fire to make the Ballista move at great speed. Meanwhile Tarkur looked for a cave or a dense forest.

@BrokenAxels OOC: Yay

“Awesome dude! You found banans!” She replies “Well guess we have to go a bit BANANAS to get to them!” She joked

1 Like

“Metru Nui? Bah. In my time line it is destroyed for years. However, the Order built a new city, called Metru Nui Nova. It is a city exclusively for the Order agents, with the biggest prison ever. There are captured regular villains caught by the Order, Dark Hunters, and even prisoners from the Hero Factory! It is on new Daxia Island.”

Tarkur shivers at the thought of his home island being destroyed.

Echo chuckles a little and walks over to the tree, climbing up it. He grabs some bananas that may or may not have been ripe and slides bacl down the tree

1 Like

“Sorry. This is the cannon bub.”

OOC: Have I really done this?

You’re trying to apply real life laws that stuff that outright ignores them. I’m not going around pointing out how lasers and plasma energy blasts are basically undodgable, etc., because forcing everyone to comply with real life stuff in a RP that doesn’t follow them doesn’t work well.

IC: Drones move to repair then other parts of the facility.

@BrokenAxels “Watch it!” Azure lets out after dodging some falling bananas she then went to pick them up afterwards.

@Toa_Vladin “No, that’s not even close to Headcanon!” They both replied “Metru Nui wasn’t destroyed but It’s no longer populated” Bernard explains Tarkur shivers some more “Don’t trash talk my home!” Tarkur said annoyed by the both of them

1 Like

“Woah! Chill down! In my and Vlad’s time line, the fact that it is unpopulated turned it into a simple dead trash city where some Dark Hunters are still doing their job. It was metaphorical! Metru Nui is no longer the gem it was! And this will happen to your soon, if your story is a spin-off of the original cannon!”

1 Like

“Oof, sorry.” He hands her the bananas he picked. “This island sure is interesting”

1 Like

OOC: With the unexplained drones, infinite reproducibility, the fact you can make defense against any attack in mere singular digit posts, the fact you literally made a Mac cannonx10 in what I’m fairly certain was less than 100 posts? Yeah, you’ve gotten really, really close.

Also, not really, I’m just trying to keep the barest sense of realism, while also making sure to follow canon rules instead of saying, ‘I wield the power of the sun to end you and suffer no reprecussions nor modification/damage to the environment even though this attack is entirely uncontrolled, and I can do this due to a ‘suspension of disbelief’’.

Also, in a world where lasers and plasma shots aren’t instantaneous, and the beings themselves minimum running speed is usually a couple of miles in less than a minute, the fact you can dodge such as that is fairly realistic.

Also, using the excuse of ‘suspension of disbelief’ is basically just an excuse to do anything you want without proper explanation, I.e. god modding.
But, due to your own explanations added along with such, I will usually ignore such due to it working in that isnatce, but for some, it doesn’t.

Such as you somehow absorbing literal darkness through the use of a ‘shadow element based ‘absorption’ Kanoka’ instead of saying you reverse engineered the darkness energy you had gathered and artificially aligned the disks element to it or some such, and then claiming that’d work, even though, going by your own arguments, it shouldn’t.

@Toa_Vladin “I’m calm it was just your explanation that got me a bit defensive but if anyone freaked it was Tarkur!” Bernard said noting the Half traumatized Tarkur.

@BrokenAxels “Yeah I know right, do you think we need to find more?” She asks having a small pile in her hand

@Toa_Vladin, @BrokenAxels OOC: Gotta eat brb

OOC: Those aren’t godmodding though.

Learn what the terms you are using mean before accusing others of doing them.[quote=“KAI_BORG, post:5645, topic:43892”]
fairly realistic
[/quote]

it’s not. What you describe is an example of suspension of disbelief.

At least I’ve made posts instead of spontaneously creating stuff

Darkness=Shadow, both are the absence of light. There’s no difference in the ways you’ve used them.

OOC:

1. No, it is, suddenly giving your character who only had what was essentially multiple mask-backpack an ignite army of perpetually upgrading drones, who can counter anything at a minimum of 3 posts, and nigh unlimited Olmak’s, depsite not posting that he ever had access to this in his bio, heaides the Olmak which he didn’t bring with him, is literal god modding, but you’ve managed to fix/make up for it through your explanations.

2. Yes, but it still carries a sense of ‘realism’ with it, rom st least enough that the suspension of disbelief can be understood.

3. It’s still fairly close to godmodding due to the fact you gained access to a near invite supply of resources no one else on the island could gain access to, with no explanation behind how you previously had access to such.

4.Ok, then if you want to say that, why were you previously arguing against that exact fact earlier?

“Depends on how big your appetite is” he shrugs

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “Well then this should be fine!” She says as she thinks He probably think I’m pretty normal if I don’t eat too much she then smiles at Echo then moving her head towards the ground as she looked for a place to sit down at.