Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: Because the darkness you were describing is the space between molecules and such, that can’t/shouldn’t be controlled, not outside shadow/darkness that is controllable.

OOC: My guys all have their weaknesses and such. I probably should post a more detailed description of the Tower and it’s role, as it’d also help describe things.

Same stuff with Bionicle stuff.

I probably should’ve explained the Tower and all that initially, but I didn’t know what to do with all of it yet. Now that I’ve found what Eric is going to do I’ll explain stuff.

1 Like

Elren turns to Eric,
“Is what he said true?”
(@Omega_Tahu)
He scowls, his Frosting Axe still getting colder.

1 Like

OOC:

1.Actually it was more ‘Sun can literally eat light particles/atoms, both for nutrients and power, and then leave darkness in their path, because he ate the light in that area itself!’

2.Yeah, probably. Also, you can easily counter any weaknesses we figure out/utilize.
‘What’s that? Toa of iron you say? Ok, let’s just make my drones out of super dense plastic and/or ‘related’ now!’ Or, ‘Oh no, an EMP! Let me just upgrade the other drones to be ‘immune’ to that now!’

3.Yes, but, you can’t just use ‘suspension of disbelief’ with everything. There is always some form of ‘realism’ when that is used. Be that realism based upon our universe, or from their universe, it is always there.
A Hau user cannot suddenly can say ‘oh no, you can’t effect me with this blackhole because I’m using using mask power!’ Or, ‘look at me! I can reflect the blackhole back at you!” Because that is literally not what they do, and that is exactly what the excuse of ‘suspension of disbelief’ is actually quite commonly used for.

Luckily, you haven’t, yet, and I doubt you will, but there has been some mild pushing on that front.

Also, yes, that would’ve been nice to know, or at least know there was even a possiblity of anything like this happening.

Hell, I could have said Kelratz’s portal gun could instantly rip through dimensions, but I didn’t because I was both scared it would end the RP, and that I wanted to keep a sense of ‘realism’ to the actions instead of just the claiming I made it in one post instead of the amount I did, and that it instantly had the power to do such despite being made from scraps.
Heck, I even went so far as to IC discuss with Tarkur why it wouldn’t work right away as Nekrat made it.

IC: “Do let me remind you I wasn’t physically there so this is going from what I managed to hear and see while I was drifting in the shadows. But I can assure you, what I’ve told is most definitely close.” T.Tekan called out to Elren (@Jcton) still laying on the ground as his form seemed to ■■■■■, retaining the coloration but gradually seeming to become smaller.

“We were gathering materials for testing purposes. We confronted the being but he wasn’t cooperative and violent, as previously stated.”

OOC: @KAI_BORG OOC PM please

“Mmkay” echo sits down. Normally he could eat a lot but he didn’t need it. At least that’s what he told himself

1 Like

@BrokenAxels Azure sat down next to him putting the pile in front of them. She picks a banana and peels it she looked at it for a while before giving it a try.

“From what I gathered from his speech or whatever, he was being fairly courteous with that deal going by what I know of him. You were basically attempting to utterly wipe this island of all supplies that any of them could use, and may have later needed for repairs.
You should’ve been glad he even offered to let you have what was left of the pile after he took his fairly miminal amount, and it was your drones who were more aggressive, because, despite having multiple other piles to collect, You chose to take the one he was using.
And then, when he showed actual aggression due to you near attempting his death with your portalling you nuked the entire scrap-yards, ensuring no one else could have access to it, in an attempt to kill him.” T.Tekan called out.

OOC: K, post your reply there and I will follow

“Each pile was a seperate material. We needed a complete stock of every material this land offers for future plans.”

“So instead of allowing him to gather the pieces, which even if you had counted them, which you weren’t seeing as how you were taking all the other piles, would’ve no longer mattered seeing as how he used it.
Also, if they were so important explain how come you were so willing to destroy all the remaining just to try and kill him, instead of using some much less destructive way? Because all I an tell is that it was down due to your own pettiness, Stain.” T.Tekan replied.

“If he were allowed to gather those pieces he would become much more dangerous later on, which will cause problems.”

“So you were scared of a single being who could only temporarily hinder your drones, no essentially acted as a shield, or net to restrain the two beings who’ve both nearly shattered the island in their battles, of what he says, and their levels of power are to mean anything, and probably would’ve if he hadn’t interfered as he claimed? Seems like a fairly shaky reasoning, Stain. If anything I’m much, much more dangerous than him.” T.Tekan said as he started to push himself up, grinning, his form visibly smaller and changed, perhaps a touch taller than the average matoran.

He looked quite a bit like a walking suit of the armour you’d see on a Matoran/Okotan, but all held together by what seemed like physical light, if the sheer level of it’s glow meant anything, a white Avohkii also on his face, but this one radiating light, electric blue eyes, their forms oddly shifting, near,y seeming to flicker and sway as if formed from energy, blazing from its sockets.

“Why are you so traumatized? Deal with it! Did somebody told me that 9/11 is going to happen? No! And I wasn’t that shocked. I was actually happy!”

OOC: Why

2 Likes

“What’s 9/11?” Tarkur asks, he was currently curled up into a ball. “What’s with you!” Bernard comments “Your attitude sickens me!” he continued.

1 Like

“What have I done?”

“Where do we begin? Oh… I know you act like 9/11 was something that was good it wasn’t, do you even know how many innocent lives that got lost that day.” Bernard said in frustration “Also Tarkur just lived through knowing that his home someday just gonna die out and be taken over by the very beings he swore to protect it from!” He continued “So, so…” Bernard tries to comfort the traumatized Tarkur.

2 Likes

“Context my dude! First off, I didn’t said that 9/11 was a good thing, I said that I was OK with it, in a way. Our cousin Gabriel was working there. He was always telling us that his salary is too small for what he deserves. He should have went to work on that they, but God had other plans for him and so he was ill. The towers were destroyed and a lot of people died. I know. It was apocalyptic. I was there. But the think I liked is that Gabriel had a reason to search for a good job and now he is stable when it comes of money. And about the end of Metru Nui. Listen, kid: I know that someday the universe will die. I know that the pollution and the green house effect will destroy the Earth. And I know that in a way it is our fault, but I am OK with it now. You know why? Simple? I will be already dead at that time. But there is a difference between my universe and his universe: the death of Earth WILL happen, and nobody can stop it. However, Metru Nui WON’T be destroyed, if YOU decide to alter the future. You know why? Because IT IS your universe and you can change anything you want!”

OOC: Actually, It’s not, in doing so he’ll just be making an alternate universe where such happens, this Tarkur’s universe will still stay the same.
Kelratz’s talked about it before, fairly sure he did a bit with Bernard himself at that.

1 Like

OOC: Any action separate the universe. But nobody observes it so…

OOC: Actually, it forms alternate timelines where such actions either happen/don’t happen.

1 Like