Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: Yes, each timeline having it’s own universe. But again, nobody observes it.

“Just leave!” Bernard said pointing to the forest “This thing alliance is over I can’t work with someone who jokes about 9/11 and then just brush it off as some lame excuse!” He continued “Also I’m no kid, I’m 17.5 and you don’t seem much older than me.” he explained “Now your just being pessimistic of course, the Earth would die if we didn’t do anything about the problems and as it stands work is already being done to save the environments!” He concluded trying to calm Tarkur down some more.

2 Likes

OOC: Which means your idea was invalid

1 Like

“1, I didn’t joked about 9/11. 2, I am 21. 3, Yeah, you are right. There are some countries that are trying to save the Earth like Germany or Portugal, and yes, the Earth can be saved, but don’t forget that the big fireball from the sky will destroy the Earth at some point.”
OOC: @KAI_BORG Not really, but the multiverse can get a little annoying.

“What the hell are you talking about, you know what I don’t care just leave!” Bernard was quite frankly losing it he grabbed Tarkur’s fire sword and tried despite it’s weight lift it and point it towards Athena “I said leave now!” he said pointing the quite heavy fire sword.

OOC: But it does Because it changes nothing for this version of Tarkur unless his universe already is the one where Metru-universes isn’t destroyed.

1 Like

She rolled her eyes, unimpressed. Then she looked at Tarkur.
“Listen robo-dude. Just because Metru Nui was heavily damaged/unpopulated/whatever happened to it in my timeline, in the cannon, or in other stories doesn’t mean it will happen to yours too. Just stop the Toa Nuva to go to Karda Nui and try to find another way to revive Mata Nui, if this will happen in your life time.”
Then she looked at Bernard.
“I am not going to go away out of two reasons. One, just because I am happy that my cousin changed his job doesn’t mean that I am happy that so many people died. One of them was my…”
But she stopped quickly before she could say that word.
“Two, you don’t understand that you can manipulate the event of your story so that this Tarkur (and she points to Tarkur) could live in Metru Nui forever.”

OOC: Remember who knows about this stuff Bernard/Tarkur! You should always check with him in this stuff!

1 Like

@KAI_BORG, @Toa_Vladin OOC: Tarkur’s universe takes place in a world where the great spirit robot never got cast asleep by teridax and is still searching through the space for an solution to Spherus magnas leaking core.

@KAI_BORG really used to your old profile image btw so whenever I @ you these days I look at some of the alternatives below yours.

@Toa_Vladin IC: “Nope you really overstayed your welcome!” Bernard said looking over the situation “Also 'bout the universe thing I can’t do anything about that his universe seems to be based of my original pitch for him!” he continues “As another note nothing is impossible so there is still a chance it might happen no matter what you do.” he explained “And you put that idea in his head to begin with!” He concluded looking at Tarkur.

1 Like

“I have no idea who you’re talking about? Is it that makuta?”

OOC: Hahaha! That’s pretty funny! XD

If anything though, I may change it back later, I’m debating for now.

IC: “He is one of them, there is a second being, one with levels of power that match him, and going by Kore’s mutterings, is foolish enough to continuously attack, and anger said Makuta.”

1 Like

“Oh, I’ll have to figure out how to deal with them then…”

“And the fact there is a being who can restrain both of their powers has yet to cross your mind? Too bad you pissed him off though. Have fun getting more than revenge attacks from him now.”

“I don’t need him to deal with those two. Now if you’re done, please go. We need to fix our base.”

“Yes. One, you are right. Robo-dude, I am sorry for telling you a possible future. Two, are you 100% sure he is form the original pitch? You might be wrong about this.”

“I’d prefer not to, as I said, you have to much power, and you have shown little want, nor thought of peaceful actions and intention, making you a threat to my existence. Of course, I could be willing to change my mind if you… ‘gifted’ me one of those devices you used to create those interdimensional portals.
Of course, you do have no idea what I could be planning with them.~”

“Hey, his my creation, anyhow I think it’s best if you leave now.” He says calming down a bit.

“If you pay us a proper amount then we’d give you one. However let us repair our base first.”

“I would leave but other than you there is nobody here I can trust other than my brother. I haven’t seen him in around two days, so I prefer to stay here with you two, at least until we find him. Plus, you lost my gun, so you own me.”
OOC: Gtg.

Swordsman floats about the southern beach of the island.