Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Well then, if you wish to be like that, it looks like I’ll have to choose option A. But I’ll be making sure to save one of those portal-makers, after I remove you.”

“Option A?”

“Removal of my current threat. I.e. you, Stain.” T.Tekan replied, grinning cruelly.

“Oh.” Eric replied. The drones aim their plasma cannons and railguns.

“Fire those, and you’ll regret it.” T.Tekan replied, grinning.

Eric stays silent.

Elren looks at the two of them (@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG)
“Didn’t you guys hear me?!”
His Axe still gets much colder. It’s around -60 Celsius.

“Here’s the deal, give me the teleporter, I leave you alone, for now. Sacrifice a large number of your supplies, or allow me to destroy them myself, I leave you alone for longer. Or you can attack me and I’ll remove them problem at the root.
If you take the third though, you can have the first shot. Consider it a gift.” T.Tekan replied as he cocked his head towards Elren, his form suddenly heating up to oppose the cold, the heat radiating off him.

“Hey, blame the Stain, not me.”

Eric turns towards him, ignoring light Tekan. “What was it?”

Runa stays there, waiting for something.

[spoiler]Energy Counters: 1

Attack Charge: 11[/spoiler]

“I told the two of you to stop, because I am going to punish you!”
Do not test me!
Elren’s Frostling Axe continues getting colder, now at -70 Celsius (213.15 Kelvin)

Drones adapt for extreme temperatures, seeing as how -70 K is probably pretty cold.

Several Nektann show up and surround the two outsiders

The drones wait as well.

OOC: IT’s -70 Celsius if it was Kelvin the air would most likely get close to liquidating…
0 Kelvin (0 K) is absolute zero. I don’t think it gets any lower than Zero on Kelvin.

IC: Elren’s Axe continues dropping in temperature.

OOC: They make the same sound ok? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

IC: “Can you not drop the temperature?” Eric asks, beginning to notice the unpleasant drop in temperature.

Elren looks at him, furiously,
Why?

Antama continues resting on the beach.

Lorens and his group wait outside the wall.

Symphony follows Arsenal (@Runa)

T.Tekan yawns, his forms temperature only rising, creating an odd bubble of normal temperatured air between the two as he stared across the Nektanns in disinterest.

“Man, what unoriginal designs. Lame.”

“Because I’d rather not be frozen after everything that’s happened?”

The Nektann do not reply.

“Than I’d leave.”
The temperature continues dropping.

“But this is my place…” Eric shrugs, walking inside the facility.

Drones rebuild the other buildings.

Runa looks to see if the drones were only above the building, or if they were also around the sides as he waited.

[spoiler]Energy Counters: 2

Attack Charge: 11[/spoiler]

Arsenal went around picking up the few remains of the satellites. “Hm, thought there’d be more.”