Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Symphony,
"Is my help unneeded?’

Elren looks at Eric, (@Omega_Tahu)
“Than behave yourself.”

The drones above the building were the only looking at him for the moment, but there were quite a few drones around the building and more arriving.

“Kinda, yes, but it’s not unappreciated!” He says kindly, offering him some of the materials he’d picked up.

Runa thinks. I wonder how fast I’d have to move to do this…

Energy Counters: 3

Attack Charge: 11

Symphony grabs what was offered and disappears.
He appears in the storage room of the Mountain Base and appears near Arsenal again.

Eric had already gone inside to escape the cold.

A single drone approaches, and fires a railgun.

Elren goes furiously to the ocean.
His Axe still get colder, now at -80 Celsius.

The drones watch him go, then continue to rebuild their facility.

Runa moves to the side and flies down, kicking off him before returning upwards to his previous location.

Energy Counters: 4

The drone flies up again, firing a plasma bolt.

Runa blasts away from the blast at Mach 2, and flies down to the least protected side of the building, trying to ram the giant ball of energy into it at this speed.

Energy Counters: 1

Drones respond instantly, the drones nearby flying up and projecting shields over the targetted area. The blast still makes it through and destroy a good portion of the targeted wall, but those inside are relarively unharmed. Plasma guns, Nektann, railguns, and midak skyblasters all open fire upon him.

Slightly confused as to how the drones could keep up with him at 1534.54 mph, he is hit by the first few as he turns upwards, healing most of the shots as he flew out of range.

Energy Counters: 2

OOC: Near instant communication between drones, nearest drones respond faster.

IC: The drones continue to fire upon him, and the nektann on the wall open fire.

OOC: It’s still over 1.5 thousand miles per hour, so about 92 thousand miles a second

IC: Runa flies up farther and brandishes his scythe, trying to decide where to start.

Energy Counters: 3

OOC: He is outside the range of railguns, plasma weapons, energy weapons, midak skyblasters, which probably have considerable aim

IC: A drone comes out of the building with an Olmak. Some drones move to repair the building. The others wait.

Inside the building, Eric asks Drone researchers to figure out portal countermeasures.

T.Tekan gives an unimpressed stare towards the building, sighing as he shook his head before walking forward.

“So, shall I assume this is for me, or am I still going to be needing to remove you?”

The drones raise their shields, and aim their railguns and plasma weapons. Nektann surround Tekan.

“So, I see it’s removal then. Too bad for you.”

“Please leave, we are busy at the moment.” A drone calls out, giving the automated default response at the moment.

“Hmmm, how about, no? I did tell you my offer, this is just the choice you made.” T.Tekan replied, his posture calm and uncaring as he gave a disinterested look across the bots around him.