Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The drone conducts a brief search over the interdimensional web, and finds an appropriate response.

#“BEGONE THOT”

An olmak portal opens up and swallows Tekan, sending him next to the bottomless pit.

2 Likes

OOC: Where’s the portal opening? Below him I assume?

Also, autohit.

OOC: Behind

shh, you and I both know it won’t stop him

1 Like

OOC: Yep. Just don’t do it with others. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IC: Tekan just ‘yawned’ leaning against the portal as if it was just a solid wall.

If one was to very, very closely study/scan it, they’d realize his back was in fact resting just a few centimeters away from it, as if there was something blocking him.

“Well, that was idiotic.”

The portal moves towards him to send him elsewhere.

Drone researchers begin conducting tests with Olmaks, being careful with them. Last time they did stuff with Olmaks Eric got sent here. Then again, that wasn’t really a bad thing.

T.Tekan yawned, sliding forward as the portal pushed him.

“Ok, that’s enough.” He said as he snapped his fingers, the drone with the Olmak would suddenly find itself unable to move, as if trapped within a thin, extremely hard coating/form-fit cube.
If it was one of the ones with internal lighting the same sensation would be felt within.

Drones received notification of this, and quickly opened fire. A moment later, the Nektann do the same.

Elren continues to hover over the ocean, his Frostling Axe continues getting colder, now around -90 Celsius. Some of the ocean water is freezing, rapidly.

T.Tekan just grinned.

Any shots hat produced light (i.e Plasma, laser, etc) suddenly began changing direction, aiming themselves towards the non-light producing shots (I.e. bullet, railgun, etc) and clearing each other out.

If any leftover shots remained, they quickly fired themselves at the drones/Nektanns nearest to them.
Either way, some or none, T.Tekan just cackled.

The plasma and energy blasts don’t change course, instead burning through the hard light or just stopping. The railgun bullets continue on course. The drones note this and all switch to railguns, and the Nektann retreat after being told to do so.

Elren goes into a frenzy. He stops every megas script he can, except his megas armor, and focuses everything into the Frostling Axe.
The temperature around his Axe quickly drops to -100 Celsius. Cold fog is heading towards the island. (173.15 Kelvin)

OOC: I mean, going by how he’s doing it, it’d work, so long as they produce light, he can ‘freeze’ it.
Also, I never said how dense he can make that physical light.

Either way…

IC: If any of the drones tried to fire, the guns would backfire, the shot not even leaving the gun, as if the nozzles were clogged, or something much stronger than the railgun shots was across them.

OOC: Looks into Nektann a bit more

Realizes I’ve been using them all wrong

Cries

No? Sure, he can coat the energy in the light it emits, but plasma isn’t light. He can’t control it.

IC: The drones look at the railguns, then deactivate their hau shields and walk forward.

Now that I know what Nektann do, several Debuff Nektann approach and use their ability on Tekan, decreasing his power, attributes, etc.

Several Repair Nektann come and buff the drones and Debuff Nektann

Several Combat Nektann come and spray fire upon Tekan.

OOC: He’s manipulating the light the plasma itself is emanating, which plasma, going by what I know, does.

Also, he’s doing this by basically forming very small curved areas of solid-light from its light, gradually pushing/angling it as he near-instantaneously dissipates the curve, and reforms another with a slightly different curve.

Due to this, some energy/plasma will end up ‘escaping’ and will eventually fully dissipate going by how far he’s aiming, and how much turning it does, due to it gradually shrinking the more energy escapes as it’s turned.

IC: T-Tekan just yawns, the effects of the debuff minimal as he just constantly re-gains his energy due to his own ‘eternal inner light’ and the fact that he was standing in a massive, bare field of sunlight.

As the fire approached he grinned. It would suddenly stop, curving up and aiming back towards the Nektann as if it had suddenly encountered a curved wall, if any of the combat Nektann/bots nearby them tried to move they’d realize there was some form of gradually shrinking bubble of unknown, barely visible material, forcibly entrapping them with their own fire.

Any light-filled drones would also find themselves stuck, the same thing happening to them as to the Olmak bearer.

The Combat Nektann stop the fire.

Debuff Nektann get buffed by Repair Nektann, and the Debuff intensifies.

The drones project their shields as far out as they can, and then get frozen. Several drones fly in from above and do the same thing, boxing Tekan in.

Olmak Drone then opens another portal to send Tekan through.

T.Tekan sighs, this time irritated as he snapped his fingers, the entire area suddenly hardening, as the interior of any of the light-filled drones began to heat up exponentially, T.Tekan growling deeper as the area within the ‘bubble’ itself also began to heat up, affecting all of the bots as the light from within him only blazed brighter, small… flickers happening to the light around him, as if it was struggling to remain in existence.

The cold fog starts invading the island quickly. It should be around -65 Celsius, from warming up in the sunlight. (@KAI_BORG, @Omega_Tahu)
OOC: Pinned you guys, because I think your guys are the closest?

1 Like

The drones previously adapted cooling system kicks in, and more cooling systems are adapted. Light sources are shut off, and regeneration kicks in as well, fixing any damage.

The olmak portal moves towards him to send him elsewhere.

Wall turrets turn towards the fog, and drones on the walls analyze it.

He just sighs, the portal once again shoving him around as the heat just continues to increase, now at a faster level as the light around him flickered again.

OOC: This ain’t stoppin’ till he busts those disks of yours.
How high would you say they can go?

The fog simply expands, nothing seemed to be in it, just the freezing fog.
As it expands it seems to get colder. It is now -70 Celsius.