Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Busy.” Corruption replied as his other versions calmly warp their ‘physical’ forms to dodge the shots.

OOC: No, GM powersHepohepo, the four armed guy, is messing with reality and trying to diffuse the fight and power these two back down again.

OOC: oh well my guy said hi to him earlier.

The bolt of energy continues to exist. Let’s say around 20 posts later stuff happens

The drones give up, having stalled long enough. They retreat.

“You know what? Screw this!”
He used another one of his disintegration Kanoka to disintegrate a Corruption. Then he shapeshifted his mask, so now he was wearing a Great Mask of Scavenging. Vladin absorbed all the power of the death Corruption. He could feel the great power running threw his body. He then flied to The real Corruption and kicked his face.
Leave! Now!

Well… that works. Now then, onto both the source of corruption over there, and the newcomer.” All the Corruptions said as all of them but one from the main group, and the one next to HepoHepo dispersed.

The one from the main group suddenly shot forward, a nigh-instantly dispersing line of Corruptions visible behind him as he ‘flew’ off in the direction of the island, the one near HepoHepo giving them a watch beforehand turning back to the aforementioned being.

OOC: [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:6256, topic:43892, full:true”]
“You know what? Screw this!”
He used another one of his disintegration Kanoka to disintegrate a Corruption. Then he shapeshifted his mask, so now he was wearing a Great Mask of Scavenging. Vladin absorbed all the power of the death Corruption. He could feel the great power running threw his body. He then flied to The real Corruption and kicked his face.
“Leave! Now!”
[/quote]

^

They find that an invisible wall of sorts blocks them. “Excuse me? Rude. I wasn’t done talking.” He says to the drones and the Corruption that tried to leave. “I am Chaos itself. I am Hepohepo.”

As he fired a disintegration disk, the Corruption easily dispersed its form before being hit, vanishing.

If he had hit it Andy somehow manage do to absorb it, his entire form would’ve suddenly started disintegrating, his armour rusting, his organs decomposing, until naught but dust was left.
Luckily, he couldn’t absorb the dispersed Corruption due to it not being dead.

The ‘original’ Corruption was already flying off, far away from him before being stopped by the wall, dispersing.

No real reason to do that, I was planning on leaving a form here anyway.” The Corruption next to Hepo called out.

OOC: K.
IC: @Omega_Tahu Vladin flew to the fortress and went to Eric’s office.
“He’s gone. I am not sure why, but he’s gone.”

The drones don’t arrive at the base, but the information is exchanged through radio. The power that the conjuring disc is set to is changed to “Stop the creation and manipulation of corruption inside the field, weakness: other attacks do more damage.”

“Eric?”

As he ran, he found himself running back past the people, even if he hadn’t changed directions. "Still, it’s rude to have a person leave in the middle of conversation.

I am still here you realize.” The second form called as it stood next to him, the other version dispersing again.

Death is able to see a jungle near him, and begins to walk to it.

“Good for you. I don’t care, I wanted your full attention. Couldn’t have have of you somewhere else.” He cracks his knuckles. “Now I will repeat; what is going on here? I’d like to know why I’ve been sent here.” @KAI_BORG @Omega_Tahu

After taking a snack in repayment for the lie of the feast that dragged me into this dimension, these beings attempted to remove me, so I did the same.” Corruption replied.

Hel’rion randomly teleports around the island like an Enderman in the rain to find the source of the Protodites.

Death walks through the jungle. “If this truly is a deserted island, there’d be no point in taking over this place.” He grabs his scythe to cut through some vines. “At least there’s no Toa here…”

Hel’rion teleports in front of Death since that’s the first being he met in a while.