Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Unexpected watches Hepohepo playfully.
He looks at the people he is scolding,
“Do you want something unexpected?”

“Why would we reveal the location of our leader to an unknown stranger?”

“Because I’d like to speak to him about this. He’s part of this whole mess that I intend to fix.”

“You’d need to schedule an appointment. Lots of people seem to like to talk to our leader it seems.”

Unexpected stays close, he remains quite child-like by making funny faces with his reforming ability.

It is an artificial island, and, going by what I witnessed of their defensive upgrades during our fight, they have access to nigh-infinite supplies, so I just assumed they could easily rebuild it after I took my snack.” Corruption replied, shrugging as if his logic was standard… which, going by the fact he’d admitted to being multiversal, and what he’d shown himself to be, it may have for him.

Hel’rion looks towards Lync, Coron and the others, he doesn’t see any Makuta like being with them. That’s a disappointment, First clunk of beings and no Makuta yet but maybe they know about the presence of one. He thinks to himself as he looks once again over the cast of beings using Mind control on them one by one. @jayzor17, @Runa, @Toa_Distraxx and @Kirathel

Echo nods, understanding

Ooc- it’s 4 30 am for me lol i’ll be on in like 8 hours gn

1 Like

OOC: No worries, Gn Even thou it’s like good day for me, right now

OOC: @Omega_Tahu Is Eric still in his office?

Inverse twitches, freezing and turning to face Hel’Rion. The mirror-like face glints in the light.

And who
might you
be

Inverse seems to be disconcerted, for the first time since its appearance on the island. The radiant-hued skin of its body is crawling slowly, wriggling like its entire mass is made of worms.

@Kirathel “I’m Hel’rion noble and wise leader of the New Brotherhood! and who might you be?” He says looking at the creature who look like it’s made of worm like beings. “You’re far from something from my universe.” He concludes he tried to read it’s mind.

@Toa_Vladin Tarkur had fallen asleep and Bernard watched the fire from time to time. Bernard was still listening to spotify, “Heroes” by “Måns Zelmerlöv”.

OOC: I had to delete that post. Thanks.
IC: Athena yawned and woke up. She could hear the song like a whisper.
“You know. I love that song.”

OOC: Gonna let it pass just this once :sunglasses: But he had headphones on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

“You’ve heard it?” Bernard quietly asks, he turns down the volume of the headphones down a bit.

OOC: You know, when the volume is turned up, others can hear too.
IC: “Yes. I forgot his name. Mans and something.”

OOC: Yup :thinking:

“Måns, was his name, this is my personal favourite of his work.” Bernard says smiling, “This song helps me get out off some tough times.” he explains.

1 Like

“I still prefer Yodel it from 2017.”
She said, smiling.

ooc- I

AM

AWAKE

good mornin

1 Like

“Hm… don’t believe I’ve heard that one, I at least doesn’t recall the name.” Bernard says, “Let me guess it’s a Romanian song?” He guesses

“Well yes. Google it.”