Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

@Toa_Vladin “I can but do I want too, There’s a difference between the two.” Bernard replies his tone implying he didn’t want to continue the discussion.

@Runa “Are you playing mind games “Dealer”?” Hel’rion asks, “Seeing as your help could be useful to the New Brotherhood I’m feeling a lot more inclined to strike a deal but as it stands I can’t afford any risks.” He says, “I could consider a none contracted alliance with you until this Runa is gone and afterwards you can come with me or not!” he states.

Unexpected looks at it,
“A toy?! You really are my friend.”
He reforms back to his normal appearance, and looks at it closely.

Inverse’s face deforms into a multi-faceted shape, similar to a dodecahedron, and keeps changing violently and rapidly as it “speaks”

Inverse
is my taken name
what are you?

The being looks around at everyone nearby, dimly overhearing Vladin talking, and looking at the cast of assorted odd creatures.
It internally began to doubt the stability of this situation.

If I can… ‘talk’ to Kurrel I’ll be willing to leave, this dimension is boring, even with my integration there’s barely any corruption here. Lame… I just have to remind him not to… mess with me, all of originals versions have had some dealings with me, and due to his interdimensional status, he’s definitely one who will remember me.

@Kirathel Hel’rion turns to Inverse “My name is Hel’rion, I’m the leader of the New Brotherhood!” he pridefully says before turning back to face Coron.

Coron decides that a deal with this man was unlikely, so decided to cut his losses and take what he’ll get. “Sounds fair.”

Hepohepo thinks. “It’ll take too long. I’ll take the short way out.” He looks around a bit more, trying to decide how to fix this.

The blue bolt starts sparking a bit as the creature stops.

“What is this toy?”
Unexpected asks,
“Because if this is a weapon, you wouldn’t want to see me angry.”

OOC: I don’t see the blue bolt on the sign up is that something new he made? or did I miss it?

“Then that’s the deal for now.” Hel’rion says to Coron reaching for a handshake, if it was anything Hel’rion knew so was it the fact that formality was important for business.

I mean, if you don’t stop me, I can just send a form out to Kurrel as we talk.

OOC: I forgot to add it, but I will. It’s a lightning summoning bolt.

IC: The bolt calls down a bolt of blue lightning down upon itself.

Coron nods, then shakes Hel’rion’s hand. @Tarkur

Hepohepo snapped, and ‘Kurrel’ was there with them. “Go, speak while I think.”

1 Like

Hel’rion having nothing else to say asks “Have you’ve seen a Makuta around here?”

“I don’t believe so.” He said, searching his memory, finding nothing.

Inverse’s head snaps over toward the blue lightning flickering over near it. The entity seems very intrigued.

“Kore… I, wait, where am I?” T.Tekan growled as he looked around, before sighting Corruption instantly freezing as he stepped back, saying “No, no, no! Not you! Not you again!”

Hello Kurrel… oh yes, oh yes. It was you who made that false feast. I believe you and I are due for another chat.~” Corruption said as he stepped forward, his smile malicious as T.Tekan scrabbled back, his form flickering.

Now then, how about we get you out of that false form of yours, the so called ‘dead god’.” Corruption said as he flashed forward, slamming a hand into T.Tekan’s chest a small he gave a pained yell, his form visibly twisting as it changed.

OOC: Alright just wanted to ask. I like to look at my opponents sign up sheet to get a better understanding of their powers.
Lightning would really just cause burn right? (But he has protection against extreme temperatures…hmm…what would electricity do to him…) Since I never really described what his body is made of…what would happen?

IC: Unexpected sees surrounding area light up. the lightning strikes Unexpected.

1 Like

IC: “Okay, just noticed the high Makutan activities in the area.” He says a bit annoyed

OOC: gtg

Eric continued to sit where he was.

Endless energy bolt continues to exist in the charred forest area

Electricity would course through his body, doing some type of damage, most likely. Another bolt lands beside him, this one a pinkish hue.

OOC: The signup has the new bolts on it.

T.Tekan’s form visibly grew, growing both in height and build before he managed to throw himself back, his form continuing its changes as it settled on a tall, twisted, and lithe form, black in coloration with touches of silver as accents, tentacles of some form visibly waving across his back, and visibly… odd, definitely not from any bio-universes, and much more fleshy than previously shown ones, in a way, yet carrying this odd energy-like look.

His face, while carrying remnants of an Avohkii like look, was much more organic, silver trails leading from his eyes and acting as small accents on his face.

“Fine then, if this is what you wish to do, I will bring my all. But be warned fool, you may have beaten me before, but that was all luck and surprise, for even as the weakest of my kind, I am a Kaethrani, and we do not lose!” He roared as he charged at Corruption, who only stared with a bemused look on his face as Kurrel flashed towards him.

Eric leans over towards a drone, whispers something, and the drone nods.

Later a drone with an olmak and a conjuration kanoka comes in to stand by Eric’s side.