Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Hepohepo yawns. “Heh. He thinks he’s threatening.” He goes back to wondering. He then sees the Olmak. “Hey, Eric, how many of those do you have?”

OOC: Cool

IC: The lightning causes some damage, Unexpected looks at him.
He is mad.
“I hate weapons.”
Unexpected starts to glow,
“What are your powers? I don’t want this to go out of hand.”
He lost his child-like appearance.

“And why would I tell you?” He said as the second bolt flashed, and gravity seemed to no longer affect the immediate area. Red eyes opened in the shadows in front of and behind him, along with sets to the sides.

The blob just hovers,
“You do know I fly, right?”
He snarls a bit then sighs,
“Give up, I really don’t want to hurt you.”
His body seems much stronger than before.

“I don’t know the exact amount off the top of my head.”

Many more open. “I will not surrender.” Rings out from all directions as the stars start to go out, it seems. A glowing white bolt comes out of the shadows from behind the blob.

As Kurrels fist tapped against Corruption his entire arm literally dispersed, dissipating as it revealed this forms existence as physical energy due to its lack of blood.

“Argh! How do you do that?” Kurrel roared as he pushed himself up, his momentum forcing him to the ground where he reformed his arm.

Because I am living corruption, while I can’t affect reality, without certain actions, I can affect my own, and with that comes the dispersal of energy that can physically affect me and all that. Now then, let’s chat. And due to what your true form consists of when your eyes back to your Kaethrani body, I can easily break it.” He replied, grinning darkly as he slammed a foot into his rebuilt arm, forcing him back to the ground.

Unexpected reforms into a small sphere around and inch across.

Death continues walking through the jungle.

He’d eventually find a charred section, with a very large energy bolt continuously striking the center of the area.

Death looks at the area. “How… odd.”

Naturally the enegy bolt doesn’t respond.

Echo sits up and puts another log in the fire

1 Like

Antama replies,
“He has a pair of wings and a tail, he also has dragon-esque appearance.”

Symphony nods,
“They’re here, safe and sound, they are currently resting.”
He looks at the dragon,
“I’m thinking of balancing this world, want to help me with the Balance of Power?”

@BrokenAxels OOC: Have a nice read! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ooc- yeah no

1 Like

OOC: Yeah, yes

@BrokenAxels IC: Azure was still dreaming, carried away by her own fantasy

The giant and infinitely tall energy bolt striking in the charred forest grew in size.

@BrokenAxels OOC: Wanna RP?

Ooc- im in health so I may be off and on but sure

1 Like