Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The tall structure could faintly be seen taking shape within the bolt.

Azure eyes gets struck by the morning sun causing her to fall out off her dream, “Ahh…” she said falling over due to being startled by the sun.

OOC: Ok.

echo looks at her “you ok?”

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “Yeah, I just got the sun in my eyes.” she says scratching her eyes a bit, she sits up, she still feels the cold but doesn’t say anything.

Eric and the drones watch silently.

The bolt goes by him.

Hepohepo snaps, and half the drone army goes away, back where they came from, and the fortress is shrunk in size to about half of what it was. Also, all but one Olmak was gone. “Alright, there’s that. Now I’ll let these two fight a bit and get rid of Corruption.” He says, before turning to the bolt in the charred forest. Despite being so far away, he strummed it like a guitar string that was right beside him, making it wiggle as such. However, nothing inside would be affected.

1 Like

For simplicity we’ll just say the larger mobile fortress got sent away, and the 100 drones and one olmak stayed.

Due to all the other olmaks being sent away, the devices that were summoning the lightning bolts ceased to function. Luckily they had served their purpose, and when the last bits of the energy bolt disappeared a dark monolithic structure, with no apparent entrance or exit. It stood tall in the empty section of charred forest, and stood well above the surrounding forest, about 6 stories tall.

Ah, now that makes up for the feast.” Corruption said, grinning happily as he dropped Kurrel, the majority of his form dissipated before he converted back into T.Tekan as he hit the ground, coughing and hacking up blood (or whatever it is) as he struggled to shove himself up.

Ah, I always do love injuring those versions of Original, they’re all just so fun. So, now then, may I leave or are you going to choose to stop me again?” Corruption asked HepoHepo as he turned to walk off.
I’d ask to stay but, this realm’s corruption is pitiable compared to even some of the universe’s I’ve already taken. Your existence, Choatic lord, or not… Actually, now that I mention it, tell me, would you ever be up for a cup of tea and a chat at some time? Perhaps a touch of universal devouring or interference? It’s always so lovely to find other beings of similar composition and strength, especially ones who have some basis in corruption.” Corruption asked, grinning in a semi-truthful way as his head twisted 180, his body following suit.

Hepohepo nods. “Sounds nice. I’ll contact you.” He says, snapping as he sends Corruption back to his universe, and Hepohepo goes back to his Chaos Realm for now. And hopefully forever, you guys!

1 Like

The drone olmaks Tekan away. The mobile mini-fortress then moves south once Corruption leaves.

OOC: Autohit.

Unfortunately as it tried, T.Tekan glared, growling “He may have weakened me, but I have more than enough power to combat you, and trust me when I swear, once my power’s recharged I will have your head!” Before the shadows beneath his form darkened, spitting out blood before they enveloped him, dissipating to show he was gone.

OOC: He was badly wounded, didn’t think he’d be able to do all that much

IC: Drones clean up the blood. Nanotech begins to be produced, recycling material from the drones.

OOC: Rule 1 of roleplaying, never assume. Second bit, welp, let’s just say he’ll be lucky if he doesn’t die the next time he tries such.

OOC: Tis was an educated guess, not to mention people normally can’t do much about Portals opening below them anyways

IC: Fortress moves south.

Death walks through the charred area, staying away from the center.

OOC: I mean, going by your love of trying to kill everybody, it’s pretty easy to assume you’re going to kill anyone you portal.
Also, I’m fairly certain I’ve already demonstrated the multiple ways for T.Tekan to ‘dodge’ 'em.

It’s probably pretty empty except for the monolithic Tower in the center.

The Fortress begins to near the Charred Forest.

OOC: Also, tell me, how’d you feel about what’s essentially a ‘no regen/heal’ field covering the island?

OOC: Everyone would be pretty screwed, especially the non-MU beings. But all in all it wouldn’t be too terrible.

Not that I ever covered the entire island, if you’re trying to draw parallels.

OOC: Until it comes to your Regen disks.