Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: Even then I have ways around it

IC: First nanotech drone is produced, others follow.

OOC: Can’t make new Olmaks, or Kanoka… Either that or a ‘no teleport’ field… or both… that could be fun.

OOC: Not that you could do all that anyways

IC: Nanotech are built with faxon discs, and a protodite is placed in each one. They’re equipped with the stuff all the other drones have too. They begin working side-by-side with the other drones, blending in pretty well.

OOC: Actually, going by how long I’ve had the trio go silent (not counting Kurrel’s ‘summoning’), some of the ‘supplies’ gained, and Kelratz’s ‘proffession’, I can.

Also, when did Eric get protodites?

OOC: Not really

When they tried saving all the wildlife from the fog. Naturally some protodites came along.

OOC: Except, realistically, going by what Kelratz has made already, and what he’s gotten access to due to some earlier combat, he can.

Doesn’t this now mean swordsman now has control over said drones?

OOC: like I said, not really

Nope, the drones aren’t rahi, just tech. They have protodites inside them, but they can’t do much.

OOC: Except yes, due to Kelratz having access to one being who can ‘excavate’ large areas, another who could easily separate loose materials and dispose of useless ones, quite a few ‘dropped’ regen disks, a portal gun, a suit filled with tech he can temporarily remove until he has ‘replacements’ made, and a known history of creating doomsday weapons/tools of similar or higher power.

Tell me, do you have a list or some-such up that states what Kanoka you have, or are you just ‘making’ them as you need them?

OOC: That’s assuming that we’ve dropped any functional regen discs, which we wouldn’t have

Sorta more or less making them up, but considering the supplies of the tower I’ll just say that they ported over one of each commonly available type, and replicated them as needed.

OOC: Remember what Sun was doing? Yeah, you ‘dropped’ quite a few.

That is if you can access interdimensional warping, 'cause, if so, Kelratz’s portal gun would’ve been able to send everybody home nigh-the minute he got his tesla cannon back.

OOC: The removed interiors regenerated into new drones. Not to mention all of those were destroyed by corruption when he killed the underwater base

OOC: Except, as you said, they stopped (albeit attempting to regen) upon being removed from their power source, after Sun tore their innards out and scattered them around him quite a bit early on into his fight

OOC: They stopped when the regen discs were destroyed. The ones removed from their shells with intact regen discs regenerated their shells

OOC: I never said I destroyed a single one, that was you assuming, and you never said any of them fully regenerated, you only said they started before stopping once they were disconnected from the magnets/power source used to make them spin.

Secondly, easy enough to reforge such a disk with the amount of ‘scraps’ you assumed I left.

OOC: Either way, it was all teleported underwater and destroyed by corruption, so you don’t have any Kanoka that you salvaged from the drones

If you want to continue go to the OOC PM.

IC: The Tower stands in the center of the charred forest, and the mini-fortress drives over and parks near it.

Unexpected reforms back to normal,
“Do you really want to fight?”

The eyes move closer. “Yes.”

“Why I haven’t done anything to you?”
Unexpected does not see his reasoning.

Other wanders south from the northern mountain range.

Lorens wakes.

Antama looks at Symphony,
“Balance of Power? Intriguing.”

They might see a towering monolithic structure that might seem interesting to investigate.

1 Like

Other wanders towards the monolithic structure, however he does so cautiously.