Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: Good going, seeing as how a Tyrna can only temporarily revive dead corpses, not heal them, so they’d basically only be controllable corpses, not sentient beings!

@Omega_Tahu Valduk attempts some sort of fighting pose towards the drone but his arms flail in all sort of directions.

OOC: @KAI_BORG But people who’d be Tryna’d would at least have some brain left since they could be interrogated apparently

The drone shrugs, and speaks. “How were you able to stop the Pusle Bolt?”

Some muttering could be heard about some sort of fog.

The drone gets a healing kanoka and smacks Valduk with it a bit to fix him up. “Better?”

“Nope, just more pain!” he says being clear as day

“So how did you stop the pulse bolt cannon?”

OOC: Actually, going by how long Valduk’s been dead, he would’ve gone fully brain dead ages ago so, unless his universal laws are different/can be incorptped with this item, he really wouldn’t.

"Spells! nothing a construct would figure out, duh " he replies.

OOC: It depends you can return creatures from the graveyard to the game with or without certain abilities or less power/toughness so he would be able to think but as he is somewhat under the control of the drones he also hasn’t much of a will @KAI_BORG

“Could you teach us? Or perhaps give demonstrations for recording?”

“No. my mana is gone!” he says shrugging

“…Is there anyways to recover it?”

“Yeah, but would I tell you that, no.” he says with a grin, “A wizards secret is A wizards secret” he continues

“Is there anyway for you to recover it without assistance?”

“Yes, but not in these parts.” he says looking at his surroundings “Besides you really think that’s a good idea considering what I did to your friends” he says

OOC: Problem is If the Tyrna would count as such, or just act as a temporary ‘bring being back from graveyard, and send back next turn’ type ability, thus probably leaving him a brain dead, controllable zombie.

OOC: well, he would still be the same creature 'til the drones disposes of him and he returns to said graveyard. Then again the zombie thing would be needed to be stated as a creature type said card gives the creature. For example the card sates “Return target creature from your graveyard as a 4/4 zombie creature token.”

“We can always… unrevive you. I suppose that’s the right term…”

“hmm… well it will take forever to do that, also I don’t have my stuff”

OOC: I mean, the minute they shut off the Tyrna, he ‘dies’.