Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“that’s pretty cool, what is it?”

“I don’t know but it looks like some ancient technology with a Java script like software!” She says.

what’s a javascript “that’s actually pretty neat”

“A programming software, also usually the stuff used to create video games, you know computer stuff.” She explains, “Tho this does magical stuff like spawning a hologram or an Illusion like the cube you saw earlier.” she continues.

ooc- italics means thoughts, not speech

Ic- Echo wonders how she knew he was wondering that but shrugs it off.“so what is the purpose of it?”

OOC: Whoops, yeah I misread that.

IC: “I don’t know, to create different things, maybe?” she says casually.

The tablet beeps.
Unit 06’s purpose is to give megas to the user, allowing user to use megas.

1 Like

“Thank you Unit 06.” she responds.

“Whats a mega though”

1 Like

The tablet responds, correcting him,
The singular is megas and the plural is megas.
Megas is the subatomic particle that can change the properties of atoms. It can change mass, speed of an atomic particle, change the structure of an atom, and break apart atoms.

1 Like

Azure listens to the tablet, “So what does a megas do?” she asks

It responds:
What does an atom do?
Megas is a subatomic particle that is a hundred times smaller than a neutrino.

1 Like

“Okay…” Azure responds “So you change atomic structures and what not to create things?” she says to unit 06

Yes, Unit 06 is a machine, that is able to control the subatomic particle called megas.
I was mainly used by beings without an affinity for megas, though there are beings that could naturally use megas. The most dangerous are the Guardians, they have an almost unlimited supply of megas

1 Like

“Does Unit 06 know any guardians?” she asks

I knew a Dragonorl once, he was the guardian of earthos
However there were guardians before him, some even used Artifacts

1 Like

“If we meet a guardian what do we do?” she asks Unit 06

Beg

1 Like

“Okay…” she says

But it depends if they are in their worla or not, if they are not in their worla the only thing powerful about them would be their megas…unless they also had a Artifact.

1 Like