Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Alright. When should we head out?”

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “Whenever you’re ready,” she says happily standing up.

Echo stands up next to her. “Well then, south it is” he smiles at her

1 Like

She smiles back, She sprints south, “I’m gonna beat you to it!” She screams back “That’s unless you catch up of course but that seems unreasonable!” she teases motioning him to start running.

Echo darts after her. With his long legs combined with him being a skinnyboy.jpeg, he catches up rather fast

1 Like

“Hm… your ain’t as slow as I expected.” she teases some more before speeding up, gaining momentum quite fast due to her running technique.

“Of course not” echo continues running, going at a light jog.

After seeing Echo falling behind quite quickly, she slowed her progress to let him catch up. “So… getting tired yet?” she teases as Echo approaches.

Echo catches up. “Pffft. No.”

1 Like

“Well then round two!” she says jolting away again.

Echo grin “you’re on”

She grins back, she jokingly makes a cocky expression on her face as she continues the sprinting.

Echo runs, at full speed this time.

fastas(swearwordhere)boy.png

1 Like

He would catch up to Azure pretty quickly, she speeds up as well seeing this. From an outsiders view they looked like they were toe to toe.

Echo looks at her “for someone as short as you are, you sure are fast”

1 Like

@BrokenAxels “Heh… The momentum divided by the mass equals the velocity!” she comments “So it’s only fair to assume that I’m faster due to my mass being smaller.” she explains.

OOC: Thought it was a good idea to sneak in some physics since I have finals in physics tomorrow. So had to make some research real quick.

Ooc- n i c e , also good luck. I start finals wednesday

Ic- Echo laughs a little. “Fair”

The Toa grabs it, turning into a Toa of Ice as he does so. He then absorbs the cold, sending spears of jce flying back at Other.

OOC: Assassin is still stuck inside the Rahi Room.

OOC: Thanks, Also good luck on your finals next week.

IC: She laughs too, If she could she would have liked to just freeze time at this moment, she was happier now than she been for a long time. “So… where are we?” she says slowing down a bit trying to see if there going the right way.

1 Like

Echo slows down with her “no clue. At all.”
Ooc- this week =P

1 Like