Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Ooc- i mean that was the reason for the gap between posts lol

Ic- “you sure it’s ok?”

1 Like

“Yeah, I promise it isn’t a big deal, I was getting tired of sleeping anyways.” She replies happily.

OOC: Lul

“if you insist then” echo thinks about that last thing and chuckles “was that a joke?”

1 Like

“Dunno, was it.” She jokes chuckling a bit as well. “What is “of you insist then” suppose to mean?” she teases.

ooc- i goofed

ic- “i meant that i was letting the topic go and had gotten my answer” Echo laughs “what else would i mean?”

1 Like

OOC: Yeah I got that was just trying to go with it.

IC: “Don’t know.” she responds, “Must have miss heard you, I guess what you tried to say was “If you insist”.” She teases some more.

1 Like

“yeah that’s what i meant to say”

1 Like

Azure laughs a bit, “I know.” she reassures him.

“ok, good” he smiles

Azure rest her head on his shoulder.

Echo wraps an arm around her neck, and rests his head on hers. “this is nice.”

“I know” she responds and smiles at him.

Echo continues to sit there, embracing her. He likes it. A lot.

Azure likes it as well, she cuddles up to him a bit.

Echo wraps his free arm around her.

Azure closes her eyes enjoying the moment

Echo looks at Azure for a few moments, then looks away. “so, after all this crazy stuff is over what should we do?”

She looks up at him, “You think this is crazy?” She teases, “I’ve done way crazier things!” She tells him," I actually haven’t but this is still not crazy." She mutters

1 Like

“not this” he motions to them “i mean the whole keltraz stuff. after all that’s over”

2 Likes

“Oh… you mean that.” She responds “I don’t know got anything particular in mind?” She asks wanting to know what Echo wanted to do for a change.

1 Like