Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Lorens replies to Tarkur, “hej god vän.”

1 Like

Tarkur had finally reached a metal fence and electrical lights “This gotta be it” he said

If he was to turn around at this point he may have been able to spot Dragos, who’d appeared to have just lied down and curled up in the middle of the fire… he may have been asleep.

OOC: Is Dragos currently sleeping in the firewall?

1 Like

OOC: Yes. I guess you could say he’s the ‘sleeper in the system’, eh? Eh?

Fear my terrible puns.

1 Like

OOC: Yeah you could say that your on fire!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now that’s a bad pun

IC: Tarkur tried to find an entrance to what he believed to be the scrap yard. He could also hear a snore but he was to mad to investigate.

1 Like

He heard heard small explosions from within as well. He found there was no entrance, just a point at which the scrap began accumulating, and the grass of the ground began giving way to grey dirt.

Tarkur continued walking until he stumbled upon Runa he thought to himself “Scrap! I’m not alone here.” Anyway he didn’t want to upset the being so he just said “Hi and who might you be?” a bit of irritation could be found in his voice.

OOC: Gtg

Masdor Cerin walked into the forest, he heard faint explosions coming from the direction of the scrap yard. “By the Gods, what is that?” He went back to the beach to put on his armour. After suiting up, he grabbed his weapons and headed towards the sound of the explosions.

Masdor sat on the ground

Lorens wanders around, but not to far. He’s still close by to the fire place.

Runa turns to him. “Hi! I am Runa, Bringer of Death.” He bows. Who are you?”

“My names Tarkur toa of fire and what brings you here?” a little bit of irritation could still be heard in his voice but it wasn’t as noticeable.

As Masdor Cerin nears the scrapyard, he hears voices. He hides inside a bush just close enough to hear what they’re saying.

Masdor lay on the ground looking at the sky.

“Looked interesting.” He said as he sat on a pile of metal.

“Ok, well have you found an entrance to this place?”

Suddenly, they could hear some footsteps not too far away by them.

Lorens starts to fly up looking around to see what he can see.

“Well I don’t have time for this!” he thought

“See ya.” He said to Runa as he melted an entrance in the fence. Once inside the scrapyard he welded the fence back together and disappear into the dark

If he turned around, he could see a figure jumping over the fence.

He stopped he had heard the noise the figure made and asked in a not very polite tone “And what might you want?”