Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I know right.” She jokingly brags

Runa stretches and walks southwards.

Echo can’t contain his laughter, and it just bursts out, he’s laughing to the point to where he could be heard snorting a few times

She stopped and turned around slowly to face him.
“Sometimes you say cheers when you are happy instead of ‘thank you’, Swedish boy.”
She said, unamused. And then she turned away and left the room.

@BrokenAxels Azure burst into laughter as well hearing the snorting she just couldn’t resist, her laughter started to sound “derpy” <— Couldn’t describe it better

@Toa_Vladin “Yeah, I know that.” He comments and he leaves the room “And you know I was implying that I’ll help you, right?”

Echo tries to hold in the laughter, calming down slowly

“Then come!” She said, without turning around. She was already halfway threw the way towards the exit.

@BrokenAxels Azure tries to calm down as well, she rubs her eyes, she had laughed so hard, she began to shed some tears

@Toa_Vladin “What does it look like.” He replies, walking up besides her.

“you good?” echo asks

She rolled her eyes and sighed. Now she was on the beach (?).
“Ok, who should we search for first?”

@BrokenAxels “Yeah, just laughed too hard.” She says, “You know like how you shed some tears at the mountain.” She reassures him.

@Toa_Vladin “Think we should start with your brother.” He says, “Also the cold weather is gone.” he says enjoying the sun and fresh air again.

“Vlad? I don’t know…”
She put a hand on hear head and spoke more for herself.
“Think girl, think! Last time I saw him was when I, he and Vladin were wondering why Tarkur can’t feel love. No offense or anything. This was like a week ago, before you woke up, and it was the first time.”

“So… He was here?” He asks, listening to Athena talking to herself.

“We were in the south, which is…”
She put a finger in her mouth and then took it out, raising it in the air. She waited for a few seconds, and then said, pointing to a random direction.
“… in that way!”
And she started to walk in that way.

Bernard followed

OOC: Gtg

1 Like

After a long time, they ended up next to the ruins of Vladin’s first house.
“But… But I don’t understand? What happened here? Vlad should have been here!”
Athena and Bernard didn’t know, but Doraxus was next to them, and he was using his silence and invisibility powers to remain hidden. In the same time, he was using his telepathic powers, to read their minds.

“Yeah, just wanted to make sure you didn’t laugh yourself to the point where you sob” he teases

Symphony leads Lorens and Candidus to the entrance of the cavern fortress.

Antama waits outside.

@Toa_Vladin “Athena… I think we shouldn’t be here.” Bernard says indicating was wrong with the general area. Maybe was it because it was here he had meet that Makuta or was it because of something else.

@BrokenAxels “Yeah that wont happen.” She teases

“if you insist” Echo continues to hug her, thinking back on some stuff.

1 Like