Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Echo shrugs. He recalls his village and what the adults were like “those things are supposed to be pretty special aren’t they? i’ll gladly continue if you want, though”

“Yeah, I guess.” She responds

“is that a response to the first or the second one?” echo questions

“The first one.” She clarifies, “As for the second one I’ll continue if you want.” she says placing her head against his chest.

“gladly.” Echo smiles.

She aligns her mouth with Echos hearing his response.

Yeah. Sure.
Doraxus thought, after he mentally blocked his mind.
“I’m not interested. I want to be alone until I find a way to get out of here. For this I need slaves, so I have them. Unless you want to buy one, leave me alone.”
He said, walking away. Athena and Bernard started to follow him, hovering in the air.

Bernard sits around in the air

"No thanks. I don’t need your portal to that universe."I don’t trust you.
He used his gravity again to lift Athena and Bernard in the air and then walked away with the two following him in the air.

OOC: Can you do that?

Doraxus turned to face him.“Why do you want me to help you so much?”

Bernard was salty.

Doraxus rolled his eyes, not believing a word from what he said. He turned around and left him, with the two humans flying above him.

Echo does likewise.

Doraxus ignored him.
OOC: You know, Makutas are pretty op, but I don’t think they can make interdimensional portals.

Bernard sits in the air quite salty with crossed arms, “This is your fault.” He tells Athena out of the blue

@Toa_Vladin

IC: Azure starts kissing him

@BrokenAxels

OOC: Yes but even then, I don’t think @Runa is OK with this.
IC: “What? Why?”

1 Like

“forget it” he says wanting to change the subject.

OOC: Ok… Hel’rion is gone now and won’t return for real this time.
We can remove this conversation tweaking it so that Hel’rion never came but then you’ll have to edit your posts, I’ll start tweaking mine for now. @Toa_Vladin

OOC: Leave them like this. Let’s just say that he teleported somewhere else.
IC: “Where do you think he is taking us?”

“He said slave a bunch of times, so i’m quite sure we’re his slaves now.” Bernard says