Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The figure approached.

Tarkur took out his sword “I’m not in the mode of chit chatting! This sword you know I’m not afraid to use it.”

He had plans to ready a nova blast if necessary

The figure didn’t seemed to react at the sword. Instead, it came closer.

I’m warning you reveal yourself and maybe i won’t consume you in a fire so strong it will make everything within kio’s to ash." He said as he watched the figure

Now the figure was at five meters away, but still in the dark.
“Where are we. Were is Vladin? Tell me now, Toa!”
She was a woman.

“How do you know of this place? Did he tell you?”

“Answer my questions.”

“No this is how it works darling you answer me or you have to live with the consequences.” he said with a grin on his face

She walked closer. In the moon light, he could see a Toa of Water, with navy blue armor, and bright blue eyes. She was beautiful, but she seemed to be able to defend herself. Her armor was full of scratches, and she had a sword at her back with a dagger tied by her waste. And she seemed to be as young as Vladin.
“No no no. You tell me where he is, or you will have to live with consequences.”

“Woah, now, now, we could settle this peacefully but I don’t think you have peace on your mind so I’ll just leave then, Even if we were to fight none of us would make it out alive not even the Vladin dude your talking about, so what do you want to do answer me or fight me and be the cause of several deaths including Vladins? and the best part is I’m not joking.” He said followed by a maniacal laugh.

“I don’t want to kill you. I want to know where Vladin is.”

“Well then don’t fight me simple as that.” he said as his tone calmed and a smile appeared on his face “Glad we are on the same page now.” he continued

“I need to shake her off somehow or else I never get home.” he thought to himself

“I never wanted to fight you. I just want you to answer my questions.”

“Yeah I know that, but as I said I’m not in the mode to chitchat, so go bother someone else.” he turned around and searched the scrap for anything.

“Jerk.”
She walked away.

He didn’t care he was to focused at the task at hand.

Soon, she was in a tree above him, spying him, without making any noise.

“Ha go hid in a tree it will help you, I gotta admit your quite sneaky but predictable.” He said he continued laughing

She rolled her eyes and jumped next to him.
“If you’re not going to tell me where he is, I’ll just follow you.”

“Sigh, You know what why even bother finding him I mean it’s not the end of the world.” He was rather annoyed by the water toa’s presence