Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Because he is pretty important to me.”

“He is pretty important” he mimicked her voice

“So what I have people I want to find to but I’m not whining about it” he said

“You know what? Fine! I can find him by myself!”
She walked away.
“I woke up on a beach and nobody is going to tell me where I am and if Vladin is here! Fine!”

“If you really want to know he’s at the beach, He is kinda the reason why I’m here I had a real bad day and he is a part to why that is okay, Now you answer my question”, “how did you find this place?”

She turned around.
“The beach. Noted. I woke up on the other side of the island. Then I found that scrap yard. Then I found you.”

“Okay, don’t tell anyone about this place and I won’t bother you with more questions, we have a deal.”

Tarkur continued searching the scrapyard

“Why not? Why is this junk so important for you?”

“Might or might not be a way home to were no one judges me.” his voice saddened as he said it

“A junk yard? The way home?”

“The junkyard is not the way home obviously but it can lead me to something that might help me find home a push in the right direction so to say.” “Why would a junkyard be on an abandoned island?”

“OK, I’ll help.”

“No, you go find your friend, it’s more important to you.” he said

“This is true, but I also want to go back home. And after all, even if I find him, even if we talk about the same Vladin, then we would still be here, on this island.”

“Hm” he thought for a second then he replied but “I’m going home as soon as I get the means to do so and you promised to tell no one about this so how exactly did you think he would get home.”

“I’ll tell no one, except for Vladin. If you go home, we go home too.”

He just stared angerly at her

“What?”

“Told you tell no one” he moved his fingers like “I will keep an eye on you”

Masdor fell asleep while lying on the sand.

“Dude. I want go home too.”
She raised her hand.
“I’m Rena.”