Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Rena was still searching for something.

Tarkur sat down for a while but did not abandon his searching he would find a way even if his legs hated him at the moment.

Within the junk yard a large pile of scraps suddenly collapsed.

Rena looked at it.

“Here we go again, who’s there and have you heard anything?” He said with no expression

There was silence… at least until it was interrupted by the clanging of metal impacting as a being fell down from higher on the collapsed pile.

“Uhhhh… EEEEP!” It yelled, staring at Tarkur before jumping up and starting to run off, stumbling through the trash.

It was an odd being, mainly robotic with a few touches of more organic area, its form cluttered and clunky, one leg a visible prosthetic and one hand clawed while the other was not, even its eyes differed in color between green and red.
It was short, shorter than the organics he’d met by a good amount and its head was oddly similar to that of a bohrok-va.

Tarkur chased after the creature even if his leg was giving away but he tried to corner him. He tried to convince him “I’m not gonna hurt you little one.”

“Oh-ho-ho-ho! Yeah, like we’ll believe that! You’re huge!” The being yelled back, continuing on for a bit before tripping as its prosthetic slid off of one of the smoother pieces of scrap.

“Agggh!” He yelled as he slammed down, cartwheeling a few times before stopping.

Rena came closer.
“Hi.”

“Braggh!” The being yelled, having managed to push himself up, quickly falling back over as he attempted to scramble away from the, once again, much taller being.

“Sorry if my stature has frightened you little one I promise nothing bad will happen to you.” He moved up to the creature and sat down “Ow, ah, There we go, so tell me little one what’s your name?”

She chuckled and sat down next to him.

“I uh… w-well I’m called Kelratz, a mini-mayhem. S-so, going by what I heard you talking of, you’re stuck here too right?” He asked, grinning nervously as he clutched at his clawed arm.

She put her hand on his hand.
“Calm down. Everything will be just fine.”

He immediately flinched, yanking himself out of her grip.

“Y-yeah, heard that before and I ended up here. Don’t even know what happened to the rest of my crew… Just have to hope Zeltex hasn’t gotten to 'em yet…”

“Yes were stuck here too but we are trying to find our way home you wanna help us? the names Tarkur and this is Rena.”

“I, uh… Sure. Sure. Probably best to work together eh? What my crew was based around, strength in numbers, weakness from lone.”

“You should be a mini-mayhem? You are pretty cute.”

“… AHHAHA! He-he-he, oh just the fact you said that for me. I’m the second most scrapped one of us in my crew.” He said as he calmed down after his sudden burst into laughter.

“Well there’s nothing wrong with a little unity right.” He chuckled

1 Like