Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“A-ah, knew you looked familiar enough, Y-you’re one of those Toa r-right? We had a few of those on our team, big, bad and dangerous. Some of our best heavy hitters there.”

“Both of us are Toa.”

“Oh… well, uh, this is off to a good start then! Two Toa, not counting the rest of your team, is already a formidable number!”

“OK, help us to find something.”

IC: “Well yes, I’m a toa of fire and Rena over here is a toa of water.”

OOC: Slow writting due to use of phone

1 Like

“Ah, looks like this’ll be a ‘steamy’ partnership eh?” He said, giving two finger guns as he chuckled.
“So, what exactly are y’all looking for? Weapons? I can help with that. Parts? Can also help with that. Unless they’re a shiny! Then it’s mine!”

“We are trying to find something that may bring us home.”

“As I told you were looking for something that could help us get home, btw nice little joke there bud.” He smiled as he said it

“Why thank you, puns are big in our world.” He replied, grinning.

“Well, I may be able to help a touch with that. One of our group was an absolute nut, but a genius nut, he’s made quite a few portal/multiverse based items since I joined.”

“I see that, Any ideas of what to look for?” he said

“Hmm, computer parts, weird glowly things, possibly a gun chasis. Best bet is also to hit any buttons you find that are connected to machines, if we get lucky they won’t kill us. I mean, I haven’t yet.”

“Sigh, so you mean it’s a sucide mission then.” He had a more serious look on his face

“Well, not exactly… I mean, I haven’t found any explosives yet, been searching for a couple of days, but we might have to worry about starting up some kind of death robot.”

“That’s just perfect, don’t you think.” He said to them

“Well, better than it could be, right?”

“Hm well it’s our only bet.”

“Yep.”

Tarkur started with the nearest pile searching and sorting out junk with buttons on them.

1 Like

Rena found a lot of computer parts.
“Are these good?”

“I dunno, maybe? I’ll see what I can do.” Kelratz replied cheerfully, taking the parts before sliding a few, obviously handmade, tools out of a pack he was carrying, beginning to dismantle and weld the parts he was given.