Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

In the end, Rena exit the forest. Then she saw Lorens.
“Great. New Rahis.”
And she drew her sword.

“Oh! Oh! That’s powerful! Perfect!” Kelratz said in an excited tone, quickly grabbing it and looking across it.

“Perfect! Now all I have to do is finalize that eternal generator, calibrate it for this power outload, and give it a test run! Why, I can’t help but wonder what other attributes this may bring.” Kelratz said, his grin turning a touch menacing for a moment before quickly switching to normal as he opened up part of the gun and began installing the piece.

“Whatever you going to do Kelratz don’t point that thing towards me.” he said catiously

Oh of course my friend. I’d never do such to a partner who brought me such a rare piece of tech. Why, I believe this may be one of our most powerful, if less destructive, weapons as of yet!” He replied, an odd touch of… refinement to his tone, like that of a noble. An odd jump from his usual tone.

“less destructive?” he asked

Oh yes, most of the times our weapons are at least capable of destroying our entire base, even if that is… upsettingly weak compared to many of the beings we’ve met living with, or without, other Creators.

Tarkur just stared at him with fear in his eyes then he said “You… said your were… going to help didn’t you.”

1 Like

Of course. Truthfully, I doubt this could even be used for a wepon besides dropping one off cliffs or such, and even then that would require a… precision and cowardly hiding that I’d prefer not to use. If I am to fight it shall either be with overwhelming, revealing force, or with a blade. Like an honest gentleman.” He replied, giving a brief look at the knuckles of his clawed hand before buffing them on his chest as he continued to work.

“That doesn’t really reassure me, I mean I admire your skill Kelratz and I trust you but this doesn’t feel like it’s safe, I have a friend named Domau he is a toa of air, I think you would like him he’s just as crazy as you sometimes.”

1 Like

Ah, sounds like someone he’d enjoy then. But, in truth I doubt many are crazy like us. And don’t worry, currently my goals are alligned with yours, I wish to go home and harming my allies will not bring any benefit… as of yet.” He replied, turning and giving a small bow, grinning revealing he had a mouth full of short, and sharp teeth, fangs in basic, as his red eye flared with an odd ‘light’ to it that it had not had earlier.

“You think we should help the others go home too? If it works of course, It’s maybe just my inner toa speaking.” he said his face saddened not because he was feeling down but rather that he had ignored what his duty as a toa was.

"I don’t see why not. Of course, I’m currently only working to help you. You are a realized partner, so far none of the others have. Of course, if you wish for them to be so I will agree. He replied, giving a small shrug as he spun a few parts of the gun, locking them into place as he began to speed up in his building.

“Well then it’s settled when we’re done here we make our way to the beach hoping the others will be there.” he said

Of course. But, I would recommend a small… test before we do so.” ‘Kelratz’ replied, fitting his hand into the gun, the chasis smoothly overlapping it as he raised it, the nozzle beginning to spin as three pincer claws emerged, forming a ‘hole’ in front of it.

Tarkur stepped back quite a bit from Kelratz.

Come come, no need to fear. It’s as I said, I wish you no harm, partner.” He replied, grinning as he pointed the gun at a pile of scraps, a ball of energy, glowing with similar light to the device he’d been given, began forming between the pincers.

“I’ll think I stay here no offence but this is kinda new territory for me.”

Runa walked out the other side of the scrapyard, and his eyes widened. He sees a beautiful field dotted with pink leaved trees. “Wow.” He looks back at the scrapyard, and walks in, collecting materials.

Why no worry. I am just testing to see how it works at all. Live testing comes later.

“ha ha yeah, sure we’re all super safe here” he had a lot of sarcasm in his voice