Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

There is no response.

He walks up to it. Eh, fleshy’ll be fine.

A green, humanoid entity appears in front of him.

“Hello there.”

“Hello. Who are you?” Runa asked.

The faun seems to have woken up. He is struggling to get up.

“Are you gonna freak out if I touch you?” The entity reaches out a hand for Runa’s arm.

The faun sees the two of them and starts crawling towards them.

“Nah.” He says, trying for a handshake, as he’d seen other cultures do.

He looks over at the faun. “Oh hey, Fleshy’s awake!”

The entity accepts the handshake, her eyes glowing as her psychometry flares to life.

Runa looks back, confused. “What’s with the glowy eye thing?”

The faun continues his crawl towards them, murmuring, “Candidus…Candidus…”

She does respond, lost in her visions.

OOC: Would you mind giving me some things for her to see?

“Is that your name?” Runa asked. He releases his grip on the cloaked figure and bows to Candidus. “If so, then I am Runa, Bringer of Death.”

OOC: What does she see with this? Emotions? Memories?

OOC: Events that he’s been through, but viewed from an outside perspective. So she can’t see his thoughts or feelings on any of the subjects, just images and sounds.

The faun looks at Runa, “Where is my brother?..and my name is Caeruleus.”

OOC: Okay.

IC: She sees him and many black and silver creatures similar to him flying through the air of a strange planet, taking souls out of dead bodies and ferrying them off to another planet.

She sees him fighting against a red creature like him, with front facing horns, a tail, and a red and gunmetal mask. She sees Runa pin him, and hears him talking.
“Coron, you made me do this. I’ll miss you, brother.” She then sees him stab down into Coron’s chest with his claw gauntlet as a tear falls from his eye, before Coron blew away as red dust, leaving only a shattered red gem in his place, about the size of Runa’s if put together completely.

Runa looked back at Caeruleus. “Oh, sorry, Caeruleus. And unfortunately I haven’t met your brother, so I don’t know where he is.”

1 Like

“I’m fine.” He’s clearly not, “I just need to get my brother, Candidus.”

Runa raised an eyebrow. “Really? You don’t look it. Maybe you should rest, your brother will be fine for a few hours if he’s around here. I haven’t met a hostile person yet.”

Caeruleus falls asleep. He seems restless in his sleep though.

He sighs and picks him up. He looks at the cloaked figure. “Follow me if you’d like. I need to take care of this man.” He walks towards his house, taking the route directly through the forest to the cherry blossom fields his house is in, avoiding the scrapyard.