Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

V.E. smiles,
“Yes, I do have a pocket dimension… though if I shoot it randomly I might do something unintentional and could cause more harm than what I aim for.”

“…Do you open it in the other person’s mind?” He asked.

“No it appears as a black sphere in reality… and technically anyone can enter it or leave it, when they wish. The major thing that the pocket dimension does is make any nightmare into reality.”

@Tarkur Athena approached by him.

@MichaelTheLightBringer He could see somebody aboard.

@Toa_Vladin

Darkseid: “Who is that” he asked. Preparing his fighting stance.

The ship was too high in the sky for the guy to hear him.

Darkseid takes flight to find out who this guy is

Azure cautiously followed.

Bernard was still lying there with out making a move.

OCC: @Tarkur who did he follow darkseid ? what is this ship do we need to fight against it?

@Tarkur “Well that’s weird…”

@MichaelTheLightBringer The ship was full of different weird things collected from other universes, from Captain America shields to the remainings of Mr. Bean’s car. The guys he saw was Executioner, who was putting some Batmerangs in a barel. Executioner saw Darkseid, and looked confused.
“Who are you. Why are you here? Is it Assassin’s fault or what?”

OOC: The ship is the base of some of @Toa_Vladin’s characters I think? My characters searched for Darkseid so we could save my character who @Toa_Vladin forcefully captured

@Toa_Vladin Azure stood there waiting for something to happen.

OOC: I think you wanted to say that we searched for Doraxus.

OOC: Whoops my bad :innocent:

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin
Darkseid saw captain america´s shield. "Interesting you know it is a rare metal right ? And as for who I am…I am Darkseid and who are you and what are you doing here?

“For first, yeah. Vibranium. The whole ship is covered in it. Forsecond, I asked you first, so you answer me first.”

Darkseid smerks and answers "Well Im hear so I can challenge the most powerful being here and you dont look like much…Well you know that Vibranium isnt that strong ? With enough energy heat it will melt and will lose its capability to be impenetrable? And I dont know what assassin you are talking about "

@MichaelTheLightBringer OOC: Don’t know where you are tho…

@Toa_Vladin Bernard was still lying on the ground. Tarkur was still unconscious in the gravity field

OOC: @Tarkur Im beside the ship I think talking to the guy perhaps you can see me

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Yeah, sure. If you don’t have any business here please go away.”

@Tarkur D: “Huh… Weird…”
He took Tarkur by his body and used his gravitational power to make Vladin collapse. He then flew towards the cave.

Azure informs the others they have to leave she runs over and grabs Bernard “A little help.” She calls out

@MichaelTheLightBringer OOC: You could probably see Doraxus carrying Tarkur to his cave. If you want to intervene