Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

OOC: @Tarkur wait a minute so you are takur and you are in prison and you need saving alright
OOC @Toa_Vladin worent darkseid and doraxus friend ? have you forgotten
IC: @Toa_Vladin "I actualy do have business to intend to here "

OOC: Bernard is in prison about to be saved, Tarkur is unconscious and has been captured by Doraxus.

OOC: Who do I help @Tarkur?

@MichaelTheLightBringer OOC: Tarkur is the one who will need the help… Bernard is being rescued.

@Toa_Vladin IC: Azure decides to drag him out seeing as nobody helps her…

@Toa_Vladin OOC: What does Athena do???

OOC: @MichaelTheLightBringer You should not help Tarkur because that would be very meta, which is bad. Plus, so what if Doraxus and Darkseid are firends? I don’t see the meening. @Tarkur Also, how did Azure knew about the Doraxus coming? She shouldn’t.
IC: @MichaelTheLightBringer “Really? What?”

@Toa_Vladin
Darkseid saw Doraxus and the guy and talks to himself “What are you doing Doraxus I see you have gotten weak since my absence praying on the weak like usual”
@Toa_Vladin OOC: there happy

OOC: Dude, stop. Doraxus is literaly on the other side of the island! Answer Executioner and finish this!
IC: Executioner was waiting for a response.

@Toa_Vladin OOC: She wouldn’t but she would know that they have to get out of there soon since they would die if they stay there for too long and they have already find what they came for so they have no reason to stay there especially with a Makuta that might return at any minute. They are in a hurry you know.

Also you apparently doesn’t help Azure cause you want my characters killed, Right?

1 Like

OOC: Just because I don’t have the time to respond everything doesn’t mean that I don’t want to!!!
IC: When Azure asked, Athena helped by taking Tarkur by his legs.

Darkseid " Yes now are you prepared to fight chubby boy " Darkseid channels dark matter on his left hand

“I don’t want to fight. I am busy.”
He saidas he was putting the batmerangs in the barrel.

"Well thats not entirely up to you, I see that you are a coward fight or find me someone to fight or you are history " Darkseid answerd @Toa_Vladin

OOC: You have time, there’s no one forcing you to respond quickly also you can respond too several thing in one post, you seemingly just ignores the fact that the rescue mission is taking place and uses whatever means you can to make us fail the mission. There’s evidence everywhere to that. Also the one in the cave is Bernard not Tarkur.

IC: “Thanks” Azure responds hastily as they carry him out of the cave.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “First of all, you just said thatI am not worthy enough for you to fight me. Second of all, thereare a lot of Makutas and other weird guys on the island. Go to fight them! Or go to fight Assassin!”

@Tarkur OOC: I just don’t have time!!! And I don’t want the mission to fail.
IC: “No problem! This guy is heavy!”
She said asshe was lifting Tarkur. Doraxus was approaching.

@Toa_Vladin “Yes you are right you are not worthy of my time” but you said other makuta do you know someone by the name Doraxus ?" Darkseid asked
OOC: @Toa_Vladin there I edit it the chubby guy should tell me where my pal Doraxus is

He rolled his eyes and continued his work.
OOC: Darkseid. Doesn’t. Know. Where. Doraxus. Is.

OOC: Still Bernard. Whatever you say… Tarkur is currently in Doraxus grasps

IC: “Just bear with me” Azure replies

1 Like

OOC: Sorry…
IC: Athena did so. Doraxus landed not too far away by the cave.

Azure headed towards the forest behind the cave they would be able to get pretty far before Doraxus would notice anything.

Athena helped her. They entered in the tunnel before Doraxus could see them.