Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“Oh, buyer! Well, this is my personal collection, but I have some duplicates. Would you like a Hulkbuster suit?”

“No you see” Darkseid shows his hand within he raises dark energy “I can absorb energy and make it into my own strengh do you have anything with that kind of power for me to absorb?”

“Well… Wehave laser cannons…”

“I dont want to buy stupid laser cannons dont you understand what Im trying to tell you you must have something like it…maybe something against makutas powers”

“Calm down you hot headed overlord! We can shot you with the canons so that you would absorb the power and earn more energy!”
Collector said, slightly annoyed.

"Yes that should suffice but do you have something agains makutas power I´ve heard the horns are there weakness right ? you have something about that ? Darkseid answerd

“The whole horn thing is specific to Makutas. You need to have those horns to use them. We can operate you to implant two of them, but this is quite expensive.”
Executioner clarrifies.

"Its not qeustion about money and ruin my good look with those despicable horns ? Darkseid thinks and says “lets start with the first option shoot me with your cannons full level and could you make me an nanotech vibranium armore suit ?”

“We don’t have enough for your whole body.”
OOC: Gtg soon.

“How much do you have which parts of my body can you protect me with armor?” Darkseid answerd
OOC: Alright you can go, And who wants to fight agains mee ??"?"
OOC: @Omega_Tahu @Runa ??? Anyone with powerful characters

Alone, Coron walked in the fields, scheming.

“We can make a pair of gauntlets and a chestplate but again, it will cost.”
OOC: Dude, stop it! Just because you want to fight doesn’t mean you can alter the reality so you can do so.

" And yet again I tell you the money is not a problem" Darkseid answerd
OOC: NO i want to fight sooo let me alone

OOC: Free enough.

IC: Coron looked around. He sighed and flew into the air, looking around for another victim.

OOC: So here we meet our characters ?

OOC: Sure. He can be seen flying through the sky, probably.

IC: Coron looks around for people.

Darkseid decided to fly in the sky finding someone strong enough to face him in battlle
OOC: @Runa here you can meet him

Coron slows to a stop and looks at him. “Hmm.” He says, intrigued as he slowly floats forwards.

" Huh !! And you are ?" he said as well intrigued as he feels some kind of power yet he cant say. @Runa

Coron, the Dealer." He says, his faint Russian accent poking through. “And you?”