Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

Runa is silent for a moment. “I…I don’t know.” He said. “I don’t know how I’d act in such a situation. That person, I…honestly, I’m not sure how to feel about him.” He sighs. “He was like a brother to me, until he tried to take over everything I knew. Then, to stop him, I had to…had to…” He pauses again, then shakes his head. “And now he’s back. Back from a place he shouldn’t have been able to return from. I don’t know if it’s an alternate universe version of him or what, but…” He trails off.

D: “Yes and will that ensure my victory over the makuta ?”

“I don’t know. It depends on the skills of the Makuta and if you can use them properly. Anyway, I want my payment. I want four valuable items for my collection. I don’t care what: magical weapons, enchanted armor, rare species, etc. Until I get my payment, you don’t get what you want.”

"What do you want ? I though you would like some money "

“He wanted to give us money!”
The old man said, laughing. Executioner started to laugh too.
“Look around boy! Do you think I need money?”

Darkseid angered he answerd "Watch your tune clown boy " he opens his hand to his face and it burst with dark flames but it doesnt hit him so that he doesnt die while saying “What do you want be more explict boy”

V.E. looks at Runa,
“Do you believe it’s your fault? If it was something you had to protect than that must have been the only course of actions you could take. Know this, actions are stronger than words. If that brother of yours tries to apologize but does not change his actions, then he hasn’t changed at all.”
Void Eater hovers and looks around him, hoping to see a new being to test. He glances at Runa,
“I recommend that you face your fears. IF you do nothing, you gain nothing.”

“Boy…” Collector chuckled. “Since you made him laugh, I’ll make a discout. You need to bring me only three valuable items. Go there, find something that you think its valuable, bring it to me, and I say if it is good enough as a payment.”

“Alright as you wish” he says

“Now go and bring me the payment!”

Darkseid he thinks to himself “You arrogant foul, big mouth for a chubby guy, I will show you my power”

OOC: I think Darkseid have a different perspective than regular people: you said ‘boy’, but he is older than you; you said ‘chubby’, but he is a skinny old man.
IC: Collector entered inside. Executioner was giving some small parts of food in a small cage, where Darkseid could see some Toy Story characters.

OOC: Yeah he has a temper he gets angry
Darkseid goes to his task

“I know.” Runa said.

V.E. smiles,
“I’m surprised you weren’t off putted by my voice earlier. I have the ability to mimic people’s voices perfectly. Of course I need to have heard them and by extension I can hear those voices from peoples memories. If we ever find that brother of yours, stay back I want to surprise him with my voice…and try a few other things.”

Unfortunately Pawn is weilding a lightsaber, and it easily slices through the sword.

However, it don’t seeing that it is made out of a metal with a very high melt point.
OOC: If you take this like that, Assassin can do nothing but move away from the sword. I can use the disintegration power, but I guess that you will magically ignore this.

OOC: I mean, it is a light saber vs a normal sword. The lightsaber would win.

IC: even with the high melting point the lightsaber continued to cut through.

OOC: It depends of the metal. After all, it is an alien metal from another universe.
IC: The lightsaber only partially melted the edge of the blade and Pawn still had to dodge the blade swinged to her stomach.

OOC: Or I could just say that as the person who controls the environment that the lightsaber cuts through. Especially since this seems contrived and made up on the spot.

IC: Unfortunately Assassin had a lightsaber to dodge first.