Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

The robot speaks. “Congratulations, you’ve passed. Would you like a plasma rifle as a reward?”

“how do I know if this is a test amidst itself?”

Shalai wakes up on the beach that got totally rekt by Swordsman in the last topic. She can see the burnt down forest the totally destroyed hut and all the other disastrous things that plagued that part of the Island. She decides to stand up and looks around, Wouldn’t doubt that this is the Makutas work she thinks for herself.

Assassin eyed him cautiously.

Shalai Walks into the burnt forest seeing no point in doing anything else. She tried to keep her calm seeing the forest burnt like this didn’t make her day any better.

She sees Arsenal examining the burnt forest, specifically a decent-sized crater in the middle. “Huh. This looks to be where the fire originated from.” He mutters.

“Hello?” The Toa of light says approaching him…

“Oh, hello.” He says, turning towards her, puffs of steam coming out of the steampipes on his shoulders. “Who might you be?”

“Shalai…” She responds coldly, “Whom are you?” She ask in a more pleasant tone.

“Arsenal.”

“So what your doing? Your not the one to cause this, right?” She says raising an eyebrow.

“No, I was trying to figure out what did.” He said, turning back to the crater. “Whatever it was made this as well, it seems.”

“Hmm… Yeah you might be on to something.” she says taking a seat on a nearby rock, “Any idea of were we are?” she asks not expecting an answer.

“Some strange island I’ve never been on before these unusual circumstances.” He said.

“Hmm…” she responds, “Where stuck here aren’t we? That’s just great.” She says in a jokingly manner

“I believe we are, yes.” He says.

“Are we the only ones here or are there others?” She says returning to her more serious tone.

“…Others.” He says, before pointing to the monolith. “I sure didn’t build that thing. Speaking of which, don’t go inside it. Or touch it.”

“Why…? Then again why would I.” She responds

“It does some strange reality bending trial thing. It’s quite the dangerous waste of time.” He says.