Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

OOC: Wait! Doraxus stil had Tarkur’s body in his hands!
This whole situation is ridiculous but I’ll let this happen for you once.

OOC: [quote=“Tarkur, post:459, topic:45529”]
Also she cut Tarkur out of his grip and took him to the others.
[/quote]
That happened

1 Like

OOC: Again, last time.
IC: “We did it!”
Vladin also landed next to them, with Vladiun on his back.
“Sorry for becoming evil and such. Those Makutas are freaky. You know that he will return, right?”

“No problems” Bernard said he then looked at himself and on Tarkur “Wait a minute, Bernard?” He says “Yeah.” Tarkur answered, “Yeah we did but we have another problem.” Azure answered Athena. Shalai stood there confused

“They changed bodies?”
Vladin facepalmed. Vlad stood there, confused.

“Yup” Azure responds, “So how do we fix this no offense but I don’t want to be stuck in this flesh being, Sorry I mean human.” Bernard said, “This is awesome so I can use your abilities now?” Tarkur asks, “Probably.” Bernard responds, “So which one is the actual Toa here?” Shalai cuts in, “Me” Bernard answers, “And this is his actual form.” Tarkur adds. “Okay” Shalai said taking a step back.

Vladin looked at her.
“OK, but who are you?”
OOC: Shalai: “A meta response to free my characters from Doraxus.”

OOC: Nope, She’s actually just a character that happens to be a Makuta hunter and happened to hear a Makuta.

IC: “My names Shalai, Toa of Light, at your service.” She says looking down on her robot arm. “So how’d you find us?” Azure asks, “Heard your Makuta friend and decided to intervene then I found you and it became a rescue mission.” Shalai explains.

OOC: Really? :unamused:
IC: Vlad: “I think I know a safe place where we all can stay there without being attacked or kidnapped.”

The being lifted the chunks of the shattered ground and telekinetically threw them at Assassin.[quote=“Jcton, post:436, topic:45529”]
Other attacks the toa.
[/quote]

Er, uh, the Toa shifts to a Toa of iron and makes a wall to block it.

The City in the south sends out Exo-Toa to survey the island.

Seeing that it’s only dirt, Assassin protected himself with his swords.

Meanwhile Collector was meditating.

To be fair, it was a lot of dirt and a lot of dirt can still hurt. There was also the occasional boulder thrown in for extra bludgeoning damage.

Assassin easily dodged them all with his sword.

The black and silver being ended up just launching a literal wall of dirt and stone at him.

He used the disintegration sword to disintegrate it.

Collector was mentally searching for Assassin.

Unfortuantely do to the soil and boulders not all being one thing, the disintegration sword only disintegrates a small portion, leaving the rest of the dirt and stone to smother Assassin.

All right, he used his sword multiple times to make a whole big enough…

Echo jumps a little at the back patting, but stiffens up again quickly and waves. “hello.”

@Tarkur @BrokenAxels
“Follow me, guys!”
He said. Athena did so. Vladin raised his shoulders and then followed him.

@Toa_Vladin, @BrokenAxels Azure chuckled and then followed, Tarkur and Bernard followed as well they were discussing how they would be able to change back. Shalai follows to at least keep the group safe from any Makuta Ambush.