Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“Well there those guys(@KAI_BORG) in there” he starts, " Then there’s Bernard, The skinny white , blue skeletal dude and the ninja girl." He continues, “That’s about it.” he concludes thinking a bit

“Ninja girl?”
Vladin asked.

“Yeah, blue and black armor, Bohrok Va head, about the size of a human.” He explains.

“Well let’s find her! Sound useful enough!”
Vladin said, uniting his hands in front of his chest. Athena nodded.
A: “Yet another MOC but as Furno over here said, she might help.”
V: “Can you tell me who this Furno is?”
A: “I’ll tell you later.”

“Right, then let’s look for her and the skeltal dude at the scrapyard because. That’s where they were last I saw them.” Tarkur says.

@BrokenAxels Azure continued walking towards the scrapyard once in awhile she looked at Echo with a smile. She decide to hold Echo’s hand as they walked.

“All right!” Vladin said. Then he looked at the portal gun. “Would you…”
He expected Tarkur to understand that he was wanting him to use the gun.

Tarkur opened a portal in front of them then he positioned the reciving end over the scrapyard. “Lady’s first.” He jokes, before jumping through the portal himself. “JK!” Could be heard from the portal. As he landed on a pillar in the middle of a great chasm a dust cloud formed, when it settled he could see the totally incinerated scrapyard and he was standing in the middle of it.

Vladin looked at Athena after Tarkur left. She shook her head with a superior look like she was saying “let him do his jokes” and then jumped in the portal. Vladin looked hesitantly at the portal.
“It can’t be different by the ones made by the Stone, right?”
He jumped in the portal and felt next to Tarkur.

“Looks like we’re stuck here.” He says with a maniacal grin before he opened a reciving end portal in the nearby forest then a portal under them. They would all fall on safer ground and outside the gorge, “You can thank me later.” He comments, starts looking for Echo and Azure.

Vladin said nothing. Athena face palmed when Tarkur wasn’t watching.
V: “So… We are looking for a blue Bohrok-Va?”

“Practically, yes but not in theory I think.” He says

“Meh.”
He then saw Azure in the distance together with Echo.
“Hey, does this ninja girl have a Matoran-like looking boyfriend?”

“What’s a boyfriend?” Was Tarkur’s first question but he quickly ignored that question, “Well, they are friends at least I guess.” He replies

Vladin face palmed.
V: “I forgot that you can’t feel love, so you don’t understand the words boyfriend, girlfriend, etc. I am not going to argue about that again.”
A: “Neither do I.”
V: “The point is that that being over there fits your description.”
And he pointed towards Azure.

Echo notices Vladin and co. “Heads up, we got company. Let’s hope they’re friendly.”

Vladin slowly approached the two. Athena was next to him, with her arms folded at his chest. Vladin was actually much taller than her, she being only the size of a Matoran (so the same size with Azure and Echo).
“Greetings. I am Vladin, Toa of Fire, bla bla bla. I think I know you” he said, looking at Echo. “We woke up on the same beach in the same day. Sorry, but I didn’t get your name.”

Echo looks at Vladin. He’s probably around the same height as him, so he doesn’t have to look up to speak.

“Are you referring to me?”

OOC: I thought that Echo is a Matoran. What is he?
IC: “Well… Yes. I was looking and talking at you so… Yes. I was referring at you.”
He said, a little confused, sometimes looking at Athena.

OOC: Azure wouldn’t be that small considering most humans are around 1,80 meters and most Toa are 2,14 meters.

“Hello” Tarkur says to the group

“The fools back.” Azure commented, “where is Kelratz?” She asked.

“He’s well supervised I promise.” Tarkur replies. “Anyhow could you help us save Bernard from a Makuta?” Tarkur asks them quietly.

Azure went to discuss it with Echo, “Should we help them?”

“Yes, can you help us find this Bernard?”
Vladin asked, before Azure went to discuss with Echo. He then turned to Tarkur and whispered.
“The fool?”
OOC: And also, @Tarkur I think it would be better if Azure would be as tall as Athena, or somewhere around it. Otherwise, every MOC would be like a Transformer around her. I think it’s OK for the Toa but not for Matoran/Mini Mayhems too.