Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

Ooc- to simplify it, he’s half toa, half matoran, but is supposed to be really tall. So he’d be just a wee bit taller than the average toa probably.

Ic- “Bernard?” Echo looks at azure “isn’t that…”

1 Like

OOC: How does this even work? You made me curious!

@Toa_Vladin “No clue too what she’s talking about.” Tarkur states.

@BrokenAxels “Yeah… but it’s the one who doesn’t’t remeber me” she answers Echo

“All right, fool!”
Vladin joked.

1 Like

Ooc- was a normal okota, toa died, his village became a cult obsessed with creating man made toa as a way to save the island somehow, haven’t fleshed out the process but it’s very painful, like you nearly die in the process. Echo was one of the people they used, and he wwas one of the handful that survived it.

Not exactly what you asked but that’s the best i can give.

Ic- @Tarkur “we should still help, right?”

2 Likes

OOC: So he is a failed man-made Toa?
IC: Vladin was waiting to see if Azure and Echo were going to help them.

OOC: Azure is about 1.66 meters or 166 centimeters meters m, Tarkur is about 2 meters or 200 centimeters so he’s below the standard Toa in height with about 14 cm and Bernard is 1.73 meters or 173 cm.

@BrokenAxels “Yeah… why the h3// not.” She responds

1 Like

OOC: Oh, then everything is OK.
IC: V: “So?”

Ooc- not failed. Granted he has no natural “element.”

Ic- “we’ll help.”

2 Likes

“Perfect! But I also need to say that we are going to fight with a Makuta.”

the makuta?” Echos eyes widen a little bit.

1 Like

“I’ve meet a lot of big bad Makuta. But if you are referring at Teridax, then no. We are not fighting the Makuta.”
A: “We are fighting a guy called Doraxus.”

1 Like

“Not the Makuta.” Azure clarifies “A Makuta. in the G1 universe the Makuta is a species of god-like creatures that creates Rahi, you know animals.” She explains.

Echo looks confused “the only makuta i knew of was Ekimus brother”

1 Like

“Calm down.” Vladin said. “The only thing you need to know is that we are going to fight a kinda OP enemy, but I think that all five of us can take him down if we fight together!”

1 Like

“Yeah that’s about it” Tarkur says, Azure choses to remain silent.

“Dude, I just told him!”
Vladin said, confused.

Echo was not one for teamwork, but this was Azures creator at risk, or a version of him at least. Why not help him?

1 Like

A: “OK, guys. We need to go to the cave. Are you all ready?”
Vladin rodded and his adaptive armor’s eye whole started to glow in bright blue.

1 Like

tacky

Echo rolls his eyes. “what’s the eye glow for? Powering up or something?” he says quite sarcastically

1 Like