Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“Show the way, Athena.” Tarkur says.

“Are they sane?” Azure asks Echo(@BrokenAxels)

1 Like

Echo shrugs. “Are we?”

1 Like

Azure chuckles, “Considering the last couple days maybe not.” She teases

Echo shrugs and jokes back “doesn’t surprise me”

1 Like

V: “Yes, I observed that I can do this, and it feels pretty cool.”
A: “All right, everybody! We are in the scrapyard, the cave is on the initial beach… Follow me.”
And she walked away. Vladin followed her.

Echo sighs a little and follows, motioning for Azure to follow.

Azure follows.

Tarkur picks up his pace.

As Athena was leaving the scrapyard she found something at the end of it. It was her gun!
A: “I can’t believe this! I’ve found you!”
She took it and put it in her pocket, then she resumed walking. Vladin was following.

Shouldn’t that have been blown to smitherins. Tarkur thinks for himself seeing Athena pick up her gun, out of all things that could’ve survived whatever happened here is a human gun. he continued thinking to himself.

OOC: Don’t forget that because of Tarkur Athena lost her gun in the first place and I mentioned a multiple times that I want her to have it back.
IC: @Tarkur and @BrokenAxels
The group left the scrapyard and they were approaching the beach where most of them (except for Azure) first woke up.

OOC: Yeah but he didn’t want Athena to have it since she was being quite aggressive with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Tarkur walks along, Azure moves as well but motions Echo to follow first.

1 Like

Vladin faced Tarkur.
“Before we are doing this, I have to ask you: have you ever fought a Makuta before?”

“Of course I have!” Tarkur almost bragged but a truth to what he said exsisted. “And you, have you ever fought one?” He asks

V: “Yes, I did. Three of them.”
A: “Alternative Gorast, alternative Chirox and Grenius!”
V: “How do you know this?”
A: “I’ll explain you later.”
Athena could see in the distance a black spot: the cave.

“Grenius! Doesn’t sound like a Makuta to me, You sure he wasn’t just a delusional Dark Hunter or something!” He jokes, laughing abit at his own joke.

Vladin rolled his eyes.
V: “Look: if I am going to spend more time with you on this abandoned island, I must say it. Please stop making crappy jokes, especially about such things.”
A: “Some may consider them funny but some may not. For example, just because you can’t feel love deson’t mean you need to joke when others react like Vladin did.”
V: “Or you shouldn’t laugh when some feel devastated. Like I did when I saw that the Stone wasn’t working.”
A: “And the last joke wasn’t funny at all. Both me and Vlad tried hard to make Vladin’s story with these alternative Makuta plausible and entertaining, and Vladin and his team suffered a LOT in fighting them. Two of them almost died, one of them actually did.”
V: “How do you know this?!”
A: “It’s the third time when I tell you: I’ll tell you later!”

“Vladin in their universe they were the once to create you and your story line just like Bernard created me.” He explains, “Btw sorry if feel like this situation needs me to lighten the mood.” He jokingly apologizes.

Azure ignores their discussion keeping to Echo.

Vladin opened him eyes widely.
V: “Wait, what?”
A: “Trust me, I’ll explain more in detail soon.”
V: “T-Thanks I guess… And you can light the mood, but at first think if everybody would enjoy your jokes.”
A: “Let’s stop talking about stupid things like this and pay attention to what is truly important. Look!”
And she pointed to the cave.

“Let’s get dangerous!” Tarkur refrenceing darkwing duck even thou he didn’t know that it was a reference.

Azure face palms.

Vladin actually chuckled at this joke. Athena just smiled and walked towards the cave.

As they were approaching Doraxus exited the cave, forming an electric field at its entrance to be sure that Bernard won’t escape.