Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“Now, that’s a shocker!” Tarkur jokes, readying his sword.

“Way to steal my jokes!” Azure comments.

V: “All right, enough puns.”
The Toa and the human approached the Makuta.
D: “Good job, insect!” The Makuta said, referring at Athena. “You the rest can go now. I only wanted to study the him.” He said, pointing a clawed finger to Tarkur.

“This is what I feared might happen, so I’m outta here.” Tarkur comments rocketing away from the others.

“Fool!” Azure screamed but seeing the situation she too fled taking Echo(@BrokenAxels) and Athena with her

Vladin realized what happened and looked around.
“HEY! COME BACK! COWARDS!!!”
Doraxus started to laugh, very, very, very hard. He couldn’t stop himself. After a few minutes, he cleared his mask by tears, and looked at Vladin, smiling.
“This is your army? An idiotic Toa, a scared Bohrok-Va, a Matoran/Toa hybrid and a bag of flesh and meat?”
“This was not part of the plan! Heck! I came here to help them!”
“Go, Toa. You made my day happier.”
Vladin walked away, pure anger could be seen in his eyes. He walked to where Tarkur was.

“I was expecting that he had something planned so regrouping would be prio one.” Tarkur exacuse, he was joined by the others

Lauren perks up a bit. Are those voices? Her posture and movements change, more care going into each quiet step. Her eyes scan the forest around her, looking for any signs that someone had passed through here before her.

Vladin was extraordinary angry.
“Regroup? Really? Are you kidding me? You wanted to regroup, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS ACTING EDGY?!”
He yelled the last part.

“Maybe he was but were dealing with creatures that are extremely crafty and very scheming, so trust me when I say he has something up his sleave, not only considering his odd fascination with me and due to this I won’t take one step closer without a plan.” Tarkur snorts back quite aggregated by Vladins behavior.

Vladin face palmed his face hardly. Again and againg and again, until a part of his mask broke. Fortunately, his mask remade.
“So trust me when I say he has something up his sleave!”
Vladin said trying to imitate his voice.
“You are talking like if I was a sidekick! Here is the plan! We go there, we fight him, we try to knock him out so that he can’t make the electric field, we take the bag of flash, and we go!”

“For someone claiming to have defeated three Makuta your plan seem stupid and rash.” He teases, he didn’t care about Vladins behavior anymore it was actually quite laughable.

OOC: Gtg, mobil battery at 1%

1 Like

“Listen, Tarkur! Do you want to know I’ve defeated those three Makuta? Simple: team work! But it seems that each time we come together to fight a bad guy you jet away, and the Bohrok-Va follows you!”
He said. Suddenly, his eyes turned into a yellowish green. Athena looked confused at him and tried to remember if this was normal.

Echo groans, rolling his eyes"Save the ‘unity’ thing for later, please."

“And how else do you expect us to defeat him?”
Athena asked.

“I didn’t say we shouldn’t work together, but i would rather not listen to another speech on the same thing, it’s annoying.”

Athena moved her head like she was saying ‘fair enough’. In this time, Vladin calmed down.
“You are right. It is quite annoying. All right, does any one have a better plan than just trying to knock him unconscious?”

“Maybe we should sneak behind and make a new backdoor for him.” Azure speaks up.

Tarkur nods in agreement

A: “Just look at it! It is a cave in a great hill that makes the transition in a small plateau. We can’t do this, or at least we can’t without he observing us.”
OOC: I tried to explain as much as possible the place where the cave is.

@BrokenAxels, @Toa_Vladin “Well there must be another side of the mountain, right?” She suggests, “Well me getting their wouldn’t be too hard but I can’t speak for everyone else tho since the Makuta “wants Tarkur” we could use that to lure him away.” She continued. “So that everyone else could get there as well.” She states

Tarkur backs away shaking his head, he stops after awhile groaning, “Ugh fine… I’ll go distract him but you guys will owe me big times.” He states

“Okay, while the Makuta is distracted we make a run for it to make that entrance.” Azure concludes

V: 'Sounds good. I’ll help Tarkur. He was right: the Makuta are very powerful."
A: “Vladin, can you make me a drill?”
“Sure.”
He rose his hand and a drill formed in his hand. He gave it to her.
A: “Thanks! Now, Bohrok Va! Spider-Toa! Follow me!”
She ran in the forest that was covering the cave and its surrounding.

“Refer to me as literally anything but that, please.” Echo complains as he follows