Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

“I still don’t really know what you are.” She said while running. You look like a Toa of Ice with a cool color scheme, but something tells me that you are not one."

“Could we focus on the mission?” Azure comments.

Tarkur readied himself for what to come.

“Sorry, Bohrok lady.”
She climbed on the hill.
OOC: A hill is not really a mountain, right?

Doraxus was at the entrance of the cave.
Vladin (whispering): Please. This time, if he tries to be edgy, don’t run away.
@Tarkur

“Of course not I’ll make sure he follows first.” Tarkur jokingly responded but a bit of seriousness exsisted in his tone.

“I have a name creator” Azure says coldly

Vladin chuckled. Doraxus came closer.
“Well well well! The chicken has returned! It will be so fun to open your body!”

“First off, I’d like to hear that. I don’t like to call a sapient being like you Bohrok all the time. Second, creator?”

“Yeah, you create Mocs just like Bernard, don’t you?” She asks

Tarkur stands there for now waiting.

“Oh, yeah! Creator Athena sounds cool!”

“That’s it. I am bored.”
Doraxus said. His hand shined in red. Tarkur could suddenly feel a sentiment of fear, like everything around him was dangerous. Regular things like rock were turning into horrible monsters, and he couldn’t escape.
OOC; Stage 6 fear.

1 Like

Tarkur shakes in fear, “Vladin get me away from here now!” He says quite terrified.

If he looked at Vladin he could see that he was scared too. A bird was flying above them, and Vladin yelled:
“A JET! THEY ARE COMING!”
And he threw himself on sand.

“Where did you go?” Tarkur asks, he starts feeling very alone, something that scared him more than death but he knew he had to be strong for the others. He gets himself together but fear could still be seen in his eyes. He charges himself with fire that rapidly consumes him. Then he ram himself into the Makuta with incredible speed.

“Interesting! You try to attack me even tho you are under the effects of fear! All right! I’ve seen that before! How about disintegration?”
He rose his hand and a huge wall of blue flames burst towards Tarkur. If the flames were going to hit him, his whole body, or at least the armor, would disintegrate. Not to mention that Tarkur still was affected by stage 6 fear. Luckily, Vladin jumped on his legs, deviating the flames, but they would still hit a small part of Tarkur’s armor.
OOC: Both Tarkur and Vladin are currently under the effects of stage 6 fear.

1 Like

OOC: But fear is still something one can overcome or in this case at least fight.

IC: Tarkur makes a sharp turn dodging most of the disintegration flames his leg armor was totally Busted but he regenerates it with his kiril before storing the fire inside of him again crashing too the ground.

OOC: The fear will remain until Doraxus is stopped.
IC: Vladin, even tho he was terrified, was happy to see that Tarkur was all right. He rose one of his hands and a fire sword, similar to Tahu Mata’s, was created in his hand. He tried to attack Doraxus, but he was quickly dodged by Makuta’s sword.

Lorens and Candidus rest. Their bodies are sore from the extensive training they did.

Symphony and Antama stop their training and head back to the mountain. They would fly over the scrapyard.

Rena was still in Symphony’s house.

@Tarkur Doraxus threw Vladin away with his left leg. He then rose his spear, which now was shining in green, and threw a blast of poison towards Tarkur.

Tarkur evaded but is now stuck in a pile of leaves

“This is your doom, Toa!”
Doraxus yelled as he was approaching. Another beam of poison was ready.
OOC: Tarkur was still under the effects of fear. Stage 6 poison is the equivalent of a Doom Viper poison, I think, which is very dangerous. @Tarkur

Tarkur tries his best to dodge the next few beams of poison. He motions Vladin to fall back a bit.

Azure and the others had reached the backside of the cave. She started to dig into the ground.

Vladin was trying to help Tarkur, even tho he was scared.
D: “I had enough of you!”
The spear started to shine in brown and another beam was thrown towards Tarkur.
OOC: Stage 6 fragmentation: it will explode!

This time Tarkur boils the poison by making a shield of fire in front of him