Jacob Sartorius

So, seeing the Justin Beiber topic a few days ago, I found this fitting.
Have fun.
Also, sorry Apology to @Mayple. Sorry for me being ignorant on he j.b. topic.

2 Likes

Ill start things off by saying
Hes the best rapper/ singer to walk the earth every song is delightful to hear. My most favorite song is sweatshop (I mean sweat ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ) /s

2 Likes

Why
Just
Why

2 Likes

He
Is
The next
cringelord

1 Like

Man, this kid is so cringy if you look up cringe in the dictionary itā€™s a picture of his face.

ALL (and by all I mean every single one boys and girls) my IRL friends are obsessed with this guy and musically. I think I may be the only (irl) props on I know who doesnā€™t like him. Even my 9yr old sister likes him.

And then everyone has something to say about my animoo mango.

4 Likes

Heā€™s the next Justin Bebier, Iā€™m calling it.

1 Like

Unā€¦Who weā€™ve are taking about?

3 Likes

Yeah, I have no clue, but I think we hate him by virtue of existence.

2 Likes

Make sure you have tide packets to swallow on hand tho.

/s

4 Likes

So everyone hated over some kid, great.

3 Likes

Justin bebier 2.0.

1 Like

I mean

I donā€™t hate him. NO ONE should hate a random kid on a moronic social media website. Itā€™s just the overhype. Irl, I donā€™t talk much about the things I do online, but my friends only know that I like them (ex Bionicle, anime, Lego) but JS is ALL they talk about. That and the ā€œwebsiteā€ (if you can call it that) from which he was created. In fact Iā€™ll say it right now, I hate the platform, but thatā€™s beside the point. And when I looked him up, I didnā€™t see what was so great about it. Complain all you want about my interests: Sao, rezero, but they PALE in comparison to this (musically) imo. I donā€™t like pop music either- something else a lot of my friends like- and with people like Justin Beiber I can at least see the appeal. And Iā€™m sure there are people who genuinely hate this kid, idk why really tho. And stuff like this:

Is just a joke that fits in with the ā€˜cringeā€™ trend all together. It is a joke. This kid does make me cringe though, especially when 15 year old boys and girls get obsessed.

TL;DR ANNOYING

5 Likes

I do know about this kid!
One of my friends remarked on how stupid he was.
And I agree.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really mind him.

What I DO mind is when people blast his song at full volume on the bus seat directly behind me.

Also I have no respect for anyone who autotunes their whole song.

6 Likes

Ok. I personally donā€™t hate him. I just hate that he got rich for LIPSINGING. He does virtually nohing, gets paid for it, and has the guts to disrespect the elderly,fans, pretty much anyone thatā€™s not HIM, on a place where everyone can see how much of a snob he is. As stated by a few, he is Justin Bieber 2.0, cringier,meaner, and snobier than the last model.

5 Likes

And as usual people have said my opinion better than me.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, and I donā€™t hate him, I think heā€™s stupid.
Thereā€™s a difference.

2 Likes

Changed Category - BioSquire

Also, I hate this guy with a passion

2 Likes

Last year there was two girls who were absolutely obsessed with him even though they were like two years older than him

1 Like

Oh, this kid. Itā€™s not that Iā€™d wish death upon him, nor do I hate HIM to the core- I hate his music to the core, it drives me bananas.

1 Like