JANGBRiCKS General Discussion

So Jang recently bought a variety of summer sets:

He doesn’t have anything from the BIONICLE summer wave yet, but if you’re interested in City, DUPLO, or Creator…

Hijacking this post to make a new topic --Jogn

19 Likes

So…it was @John_Smith who created the topic, not Plural?

2 Likes

Plural made the post in another topic, but it was a little off-topic. So instead of deleting it, I made it into a new topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I mean it’s not like he could have ordered the sets while they were up on toys r us or anything.

4 Likes

He’s not as good as Eljay, at least with what I want to hear in reviews.
His reviews seem to be more of showcases.

I have to disagree here.
Jang always ALWAYS in evey video states his opinions on the sets, wether he thinks they are horrible or great.

few examples are how he constantly said he liked Ketar even if he was Cronkiwongy.

And also how he said he absolutely hated skull scorpio on his video.

not to mention how he was fanboying all over Poe’s X-wing.

I’m not saying he is better than Eljay, that’s entirely an opinion, but saying he just showcases the set is just not right.

6 Likes

Okay…
I’ll be honest, I have only watched two or three of his reviews.
That’s just what I felt about the ones I saw.
I should probably leave…
:stuck_out_tongue:

I do believe that he only reviews sets when they are released.

1 Like

He’s said this many times.

He only gets sets when they are at stores.

That being said he shops around to get them early if possible.

1 Like

####Some say Jangbricks will interact with TTV one day, but Goruz knows otherwise…

11 Likes

There is a whole topic to discuss Eljay vs Jang.

This topic is just to discuss Jang himself.

I really like Jang’s reviews. He always gets the sets as soon as he can, and provides pretty in-depth looks at all the features and such.

6 Likes

I seriously have a headcanon that Goruz is Blanko after he got tired of being mocked for his awful design.

1 Like

Edited my own topic’s title~ Me

I freaking love Jang.

He’s my personally favorite reviewer on the interwebs.

His reviews are just so interesting, as well as informal.

7 Likes

He’s cool. That’s all folks. :mask:

1 Like

He’s decent at showing off all of a set’s features, which enables me to make an informed judgement as to whether or not I’ll try to acquire it.

2 Likes

If I want to see what a system set is like, I watch Jang. I do not watch his constraction stuff that often anymore though, I get that input elsewhere.

4 Likes

New self-fig and haul

5 Likes

Welp, it seems like Jang has officially dropped his trade-mark building at the beginning of his BIONICLE reviews. A shame, though his blog post about it is an interesting read.

Also, Umarak review! Yay!

8 Likes