JANGBRiCKS General Discussion

Jang was seriously annoyed by how bionicle G2 went. At the end of G2 he was just going through the motions.

This is actually an improvement from that.

2 Likes

The fact that it’s an improvement doesn’t necessarily imply it’s good though. Just like people expect gamers to sound happy in their videos, I expect a reviewer to analyze what they have in front of their hands for what it is, and not for the “frame” around it. Then, during personal opinion time, one can give his opinions. That’s what a good judge does, in my opinion.

Only reason why im posting it here is because the SW Constraction Figure Topic is going off-topic.

As a view point, maybe; considering he overshadow some other review channel like The Brick Show. But in reality, he’s just a dude who post stuff that he want, if he were to grab attention, he would make a bunch of Top 10 and take a vase amount of request.

However, in Jang recent post, he tried to grab views is from the Fidget Spinner moc, however he quoted this on his blog:

It sounds like he regret making that video, but he done it anyways…

TL:DR: The only reason why he maintain a fork ton of views is due to his high-quality/unique review styles and MOCs, not just focusing on popular themes that isn’t constraction.

edit:

He reduce his time with constraction because it consume his time, not the viewers:

He still review license figures since they don’t need a concept considering Lego didn’t make the character, they’re just a replica of an existing character to sell.

2 Likes

well I think he said in one video or his blog that he wouldn’t be spending more time on ultrabuilds videos because not many people watch it

This is misinformation m8t8o

In his original blog entry on the subject of BIONICLE’s death, Jang states that he lost interest in constraction due to what he considered to be a lackluster showing from LEGO when it comes to G2.

2 Likes

Welp, time to bring this topic back. What with all Jang has done/been through lately. What do you guys think of his city updates?

Out of all the things I dont like with his city is that I just want to tare that ugly skyscrapper down and see something with more veriety in its wall texturing.

1 Like

Jang has been slow on his video post recently.

He also avoided TLJ constraction sets, so rip.

edit:

Sadly yes.

Scroll down to the comment section to see the pinned reply by Jang quoting this:
“I’m aware I don’t have the polybag, and didn’t intend to cover the buildable figures.”

3 Likes

Did he say that?

darn.

2 Likes

time to unsub then

I mean, this isn’t exactly new news.

Jang has been saying he will not be tackling the SW constraction for over a year now.

2 Likes

Noor, he reviewed the Rogue One sets and 75532… not sure what you’re trying to say.

EDIT: Freaking autocorrect.

1 Like

Huh, could have sworn he said that he wouldn’t be touching upon SW constraction post BIONICLE G2 from that one article.

Sorry for the misinfo.

2 Likes

So… GnajBricks is a thing. and its special.

5 Likes

I… am very confused.

I’m guessing this is some kind of parody…

1 Like

It is such a beautiful channel, too.

5 Likes

RIP GNAJBricks.

2017-2017

10 Likes

I am legitimately sad right now.

7 Likes

this part was awsome.

2 Likes

GNAJBricks is :b:ack :b:ois :+1:

5 Likes