Jayfa: 2019

Big things are coming this year! But lets kick it off with a fresh new update to Jayfa, new stuff coming very soon…

And heres 2018 Jayfa as a comparison

61 Likes

Freaking awesome and elegant. The swords are cool.

Now all you need to do is make some more bipedal toa like mocs. Or even Makuta in your style… by the way, happy new year.
Though I have to say the feet are… weird, too small and they don’t fit the athstetic. Maybe give them more of a curve on the top

1 Like

My gosh that body is so much better. It fixes most of my problems with the 2018 version. This is a masterpiece of a mic, but the only thing I feel you could improve would be to add waist articulation.

2 Likes

Cool! The chest is much, much better.

1 Like

He is able to do an ab crunch actually, no waist swivel though unfortunately

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Tbh I don’t see too mamy differences between him and the 2018 version.

Its pretty much just a new torso and some detailing fixes on the upper arms and legs

1 Like

Those are some good-looking abs.

1 Like

Me: Jayfa is at peak, he can’t get any better than this!

Jayfa: Hold my beer, kiddies

Seriously though, I love this. You’ve made him flow so much better and I didn’t think you could get any better. Great work man, your improvement never ceases to amaze me

6 Likes

Looks the same with the 2018 to me. Really cool and holy Gadunka that shaping!

1 Like

Oh, well that’s cool to know, and I really love how the swords look when they are on his back in pic 1. They kinda look like folded back insect wings.

1 Like

So amazing how you create all those little detais with those system pieces, such an awesome MOC

1 Like

This combines the older and newer versions perfectly! I love it.

1 Like