Jelran, the Glatorian (Self - MOC)

He is a glatorian but he wears a mask? Glatorian wear helmets…

1 Like

Edited Title for spelling -Winter
MOC looks decent good job

1 Like

I think it’s cool only I think it would be better if you made the arms and hands slightly bigger

1 Like

@ToaSonus
@SwagMeister
@PakariNation99
@Darknova3529
@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air
Yeah, The gaps are everywhere. I had a previous arm design, but it was more awful than this one. Like I said, this is really my first big/titan MOC, so I did my best to fix the problems. Also I used the hands because they resemble the hands on the actual sets. Thank you for the criticism, though!

@Mrblackpants
I gave him the skull spider mask for two reasons. All my glatorian helmets were either not the right color, or not the right size. So I figured the skull spider mask would have to do; plus it makes him look more fierce.

@h1vem1nd
@Square
@Radiation-7901
@LurkingEhlek
@Winterstorm345
Thank you all for replying/liking!

Also, sorry for not responding sooner. (I had to go somewhere)

Happiness isn’t a con. :cry:

Actually I really like this MOC. It’s too bad the Thornax look really bad when he uses them on the blaster. They contrast negatively but you can’t fix that because Thornax happen to only come in that one color. :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, I have some Hero factory like, Thornax shooters, but I only have like half the launcher (I’ve got an orange, gunmetal, and silver half launcher).
Yeah, there’s really no way fixing that con :smile:

Which is a huge shame, but it makes sense.

1 Like

(Does he transform into a tractor trailer?)

Great moc, very interesting choice in color scheme. (He probably has a disposition to my self moc)

1 Like

To answer your first question, no. Sadly he doesn’t transform.

…Sure…? (I don’t really know what you mean :smile:)

Also, thank you for looking!

1 Like

My self moc is an Atua. A weaker form of a Great Being. So yeah, not the most welcome guest in a Glatorian home. XD

1 Like

That’s really neat! :laughing:

I think I viewed your self MOC. It looked really good! Your drawings are awesome, by the way.

Aww thanks :slight_smile:

I redesigned the hip on my self moc, it looks much cleaner now. I have to work on the legs next, for that I’m using the vitruvian man scale to find the required length. Then I need to buy fabric to make the cloak.

1 Like

I’m sure it will look awesome when it’s done! :grinning:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

The MOC’s torso and legs look really well built, but the arms look a bit awkward.

The head looks a little small when the shoulders are not next to it. But overall I think it is a great self MOC! :smiley:

1 Like

Very bulky. Nice work.

1 Like

Optimus Prime color scheme works really well, despite how goofy I thought it was at first. I like the mask, but if it’s at all subject to change, you should try something else. The Skull Spider doesn’t do it for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! And yes, this has undergone some updates lately; here’s the newest version:
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/jelran-the-glatorian-version-2-5-self-moc/32794

The mask is still the same, but I think it most definitely looks better!

1 Like