Jitil's Star Wars Brickheadz - Requests Reopened

Papa Palpatine

2 Likes

BB-8!

@Hautaka and @Ghidora131, hereā€™s Palpatine and Darth Vader. In the instance of these pictures, I feel like the shininess of the Bluerender Renders works against me. Shrug.

8 Likes

The senate is here!
How glorious!

1 Like

Hey, what about a Scout trooper? Iā€™m sure that would translate pretty well to the Brickheadz format.

1 Like

Another update: Mon Mothma and Princess Leia, a Scout Trooper (for @Stuubh) and BB-8 (for @Toa_Vladin.) I feel like Scouty is the best one this go-round.

5 Likes

How about a Pre Viszla in full Mandalorian armor? Extra points for making both iterations.

1 Like

What about Ki-Adi-Mundi?

And the droid attack on the wookies?

2 Likes

One of these things is not like the otherā€¦

So, for another batch, we have Phasma and an FO Stormtrooper, hopefully better than the official (requested by @Mistah_Grammaticul) (And I have no idea what the heck was going on with the stormtrooperā€™s reflective surfaces) and Oohla-Oola (requested by @LeKrahka.).

7 Likes

Definitely a much better execution of the First Order stormtrooper helmet than what we actually got, although not saying much.

2 Likes

@ToaTumult, Here is Ki-Adi Mundi. This guy always sort of wierded me out.

But what about the droid attack on the wookies?

10 Likes

Well, heā€™s got two hearts and three brains, and in legends he had multiple wives because his race has a low male-birthrate.

He is or was kind of weird to say the least.

4 Likes

IG-88 would be a neat challenge.

1 Like

But Jedi werenā€™t allowed to reproduce even in legendsā€¦

There was an exception for Ki Adi Mundi. Apparently, Cerean (Ki Adiā€™s species) birth rate is so low that he is allowed to have a wife(s) to make sure the species is able to reproduce.

4 Likes

This might be a bit of a challenge, but what about Oppo Rancisis? (Quite an obscure character, but I love his design)

1 Like

Iā€™m exhausted and pretty much running on fumes, so no witty commentary to these two. Anyway, @prentice1215, two Vizlas. Knock yourself out.

9 Likes

Make general Leia.

1 Like

Try Darth Plagueis the Wise.

1 Like

I have in fact made Darth Plaguies. He should be in the main post at the top.