Joeby Reviews Toys!

Hello, everyone, this is Joe!

(you better get used to that if you want to watch these videos)

I’ve some experience in YouTube toy reviewing, but only when I was much younger (don’t ask, believe me, that hell is better left contained). Recently, I decided to revisit some of my roots on the internet (as well as what spawned the name Joe Scibelli!).

Utilizing my newfound improvements in photography, I’ve begun the reviews of plastic action figures found in Walmart again!

…sort of. Something I had realized in my previous time as a YouTube reviewer, is that no one has reason to watch videos that have already been made by the larger reviewers, and I needed a solution. My solution was something that will likely end up biting me in the rear later on; I’m going to try to focus more on reviewing rarer or more obscure toys, as there are fewer reviews for those than for the new toys “everyone” reviews.

Anyways, here’s my channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQlvPd0Y4xXN6xU4Z5OsB3g

It’s got a lot of work to do, and I intend to record some modeling tutorials as the description implies, but it’s a fresh start.

The focus of the channel will be Transformers along with other toylines such as Gundam and Kamen Rider, and I hope to offer some variety as I develop more videos.

Any advice is much appreciated, and I do hope some of you may take the time to check out what I’ve recently decided to return to, thanks!

8 Likes

Will it do go-bots?

I only own one, so it’s by no means impossible.

You don’t say “Here it is, you asked for it” 0/10
/s :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll watch them at some point.

1 Like

It barely sounds like you for some reason. xD
These are good though.

1 Like

Had it not been for this channel, I wouldn’t be named Joe, so it is pretty important :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like